Chapter V

Is morning already. Sun has raised already. I was there to see it. The sun arrived pretty as always.

I'm locked. I can't do anything about it. Every day I get tested down in pieces. I'm no longer the same person I used to be before. I'm crying. I can't stop. Juan is the worst thing of my life. He took my innocence without me wanting.

I wish Jordan was here. He would never do what Juan does to me. I can't stop dreaming about Jordan. I want him here. And I don't understand why.

Everything just goes blank. I fall down to the floor. My eyes closed.

"Help!! Isabella!" I can hear one of the maid maids. But I have no reaction. Is like being underwater exactly the same sound. Everything just go blank even the sounds.

Juan POV

"Doctor what is wrong?!" I ask fast.

"She's pregnant. She's weak. Her body can't sustain her. She seems like she hasn't been eating and drinking water enough. I brought this from the hospital a serum bag it will help her get hydrated," says the doctor.

"Wow. How many months? Is it a boy or girl?" I ask. I'm going to be a father. Dad is going to be so proud of me.

"I can't know that you need to go to a specialist for that. But I don't think you'll know the sex of the baby yet. I think she has less than 3-2 months, even less than one. But I can be wrong," he answers.

The doctor leaves. I bring a specialist to the house. I buy all the equipments needed as the specialist says.

"I sended some tests to the lab. The information will be back tomorrow probably since you paid for an advanced," the specialist tells me.

I receive a phone call. Is dad.

"Hi son im coming over for dinner to your house," my dad says.

"That's good cause I have some good news to tell. You can bring everyone over. I'll be very glad," I respond.

"Ok. See you later," he responds and the call ends.

I don't know why but dad sounded weird.

Nah! Is just me.

"Risilla, prepare dinner for me and my family is coming over too so prepare the table for them. Today is a special occasion so prepare one of the special meals that are on the special occasion list," I tell one of the maids, Risilla the head maid.

"Is Isabella ok? Do you want me to prepare a place in the table for her?" Risilla asks.

"She's pregnant. She's just weak. And yes prepare a place in the table too," I respond.

Everything has to go perfect tonight.

"Sir. Your wife just wake up. She's upset. She wants to take the serum bag off," one of the guards tells me.

I go to the room.

Isabella POV

"Let me out! Get off me!" I react.

What is happening?! Why do I have a serum bag.

"Darling calm down. You're weak you need the serum bag. My love I have some good news for you in dinner time. Our life changed," Juan tells me.

"What?! Tell me now!" I react. He seems happy meaning bad news is what I'll get.

"No you have to wait till dinner. Now is time for you to rest," he responds.

I see the nurse puts something to the serum bag. I'm failing asleep. So tired.........

Juan POV

"Hi dad. Hi Jordan. Hi Andres." I say as my they entered my house.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"They're not coming," my bother Andres responds.

Their acting weird. I see 2 policeman come in.

"You are under arrest for kidnapping and raping," says one of the policeman.

Jordan POV

"No wait! I haven't done none of these things!" Juan reacts.

"Yes you have! Isabella you idiot! I saw you raping her last night! You are so sick!" I react even worse I'm so angry.

"No I paid her uncle money to have her! She is mines! You hear that! You can't arrest me for that!" he reacts worse than me.

"Didn't I teach you to respect woman?! Woman are to respect! They are the most important thing in life! You are no longer my son!" my dad shouts at Juan. Dad is so disappointed at him. And so am I and Andres.

We hear a gun shot. One of the policeman get shot. When I turn I see Palerma holding a gun. Put you hands up. My brother Andres put his gun up and the other policeman too.

My brother Juan runs upstairs. I'm guessing he runs to Isabella.

Palerma gets distracted by my dad, brother and the policeman. I run upstairs.

I look for where Juan went.

Isabella POV

"What's happening?" I ask calmly I'm still kind of sedated. I see Juan taking te serum bag off. He looks like he is in a rush. Abs also scared somehow.

"We have to go. There is danger. My enemies have managed to get inside of here. We have to go fast before they kill us," Juan tells me.

He pulls me to the window. I see the guards outside, downstairs pull a latter.

"I'd rather die than be with you," I react. I don't want to go with him.

"No you are coming. Didn't you hear me. They'll kill your," he responds.

"I don't care, being with you is worse than be dead," I respond. I feel so scared. I don't want to die. But that is the only way to get rid of Juan. I hope his forgives me for this.

Juan tried to pull me.

"Get off me!!! Don't touch me!!! I don't want to go with you!!!" I react. I shout so loud I think his enemies know where we are.

The door opens and Jordan comes in. Juan pulls a gun out. He's pointing at Jordan. Jordan puts a gun out too and points at Juan.

"Stop it brother. You can't stop me," Juan says.

"No I won't!" Jordan responds.

Juan grabs me.

"You go down the ladder. Now!" Juan commands me.

"Or I'll kill Jordan! And that'll be on you!" Juan tells me.

I can't let that happen. I can't let Jordan die. I don't care if I have to go with Juan. Jordan can't die.

"No Isabella! Don't listen to him!" Jordan shouts to me.

I see Juan is about to shot Jordan but I get in the way the bullet hits me. In the stomach. Exactly in the middle.

"Isabella!" Jordan reacts.

I fall down. There's a lot of blood coming off. My stomach hurts. When I put my hands on my stomach I start feeling them wet.

Juan runs away.

I can see Jordan going crazy.

"Get a doctor! An ambulance! Whatever!" he shouts. Then he says gently "Don't fell asleep. Stay with me."

He grabs me on his strong arms and takes me.