Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a beautidul Easter! I love you guys!  But please don't forget the reason for the season

Easter and Christmas

            Today during the Easter sermon my preacher shared a story with us that really left an impact on me and I though I might as well share this experience with you all so here it goes!

            Here is a story of a man. He went to Church on Sunday he read his bible he followed all the steps. However there was one thing about God he just couldn’t believe. The idea was just so far fetched that he couldn’t wrap he couldn’t wrap his mind around it. He couldn’t understand why God would become a baby here on Earth. He just couldn’t believe that a being so powerful; a being powerful enough to create the entire universe with a word; would reduce himself to be a babe wrapped in swaddling cloths in a manger.

            To this man it was just to far out there that he couldn’t even begin to grasp why God would this! And because of this one Sunday he refused to go to church with his family for the Christmas service because it made him feel like a hypocrite. So he apologized to his wife and that Sunday he remained at his home. And as he went about his business that Sunday he found himself in his chair in front his fire place as snow fell outside, (now the snow had been falling for some time and there was enough to make a decent sized snowball) When suddenly a loud thud sounded from out side! Then another and another and another! Thinking it was just some kids throwing snowballs at his windows the man rose from his chair and went to tell the kids to leave. However to the mans great surprise there were no children through snowballs at his windows rather a flock of birds; whom had gotten caught in the snow storm; had tried to fly into house through the window in hopes of escaping the snow.

            Seeing the poor creatures thrashing about and shivering in the snow the man was filled with compassion and decided he was going to let the birds stay in his barn so they could stay warm. So, going back inside the man dawned his boots jacket and other attire and trekked out into the snow and opened the barn doors wide! Once this was done he tried to guide the bird to safety but alas the birds would not go to the barn! Instead they ran from the man. So the man went inside and got some bread thinking surely this will lead them to the barn, but still the birds did not budge. But! The man did not stop! He continued in vain to try to get the birds to safety even going as far as to shoo them into the barn, but this too did nothing. It was then a thought occurred to the man. He realized that to these birds he was a strange and scary creature that they could not understand! They thought that he was going to hurt them!

            It was then that he had another thought. ‘If only I could be a bird. I could tell them how and where to go and show them I didn’t want to hurt them. If only I could be a bird.’ It was then another thought occurred to the man. A thought so potent that it brought the man to his knees and tears to his eyes for in that instance he understood! He knew why God came to earth as a baby. Not just because he could! But because he wanted to save us! He wanted to show us the way to act! To show us how we could be with him once again!......As for the man…there is only this to say. For the  first time in his life the man truly understood God’s reasoning for he himself had felt the need to save the birds. And for the first time he truly and wholeheartedly believed.

            That basically it. I thought the message was very good! But that’s really for you to decide! I love this story and I hope you enjoyed it. Here is a song to go along with it.

(Music over tothe side )

(After you listen )

" For God so loved the world he gave his only begotton son that whom so ever believes in him should have ever last life"- John 3:16  The lord Jesus came to Earth to save us from our sins. he was born as a babe in a manger and died on a cross on Calvry. One can not exsist without the other 

If  you have anyquestions just ask.