Happy Birthday America!

Today all throughout  the United States everyone has celebrated yet another year of freedom! We are all truly blessed to live in a nation that gives us the rights and liberties that each of us here in the US possess. I thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me in my years but the greatest one is being born in the US of A. To me it is the greatest country on earth and no other can compare. We have a great many freedoms some people can only dream of and that's why every year on the fourth of July. Our nations birthday we celebrate the men and women who died for our country and are still serving right now. I hope if you ran into a verteran today you told him thank you for your service. I know it makes my dad feel good when people tell him that so I hope you all just took a second and said thank you to  the men women who have and still are defending her and her liberties. God bless the USA and lets thank God for another year in the Good old US of A!

ps. I am working on updates as we speak the internet at my house had been out it came back on yesterday and went out again a few hours later. Hopefully it will stay on long enough for me to update but eh. But I am trying OmO Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July )