Update on Memory is the Key

I would first like to thank you all for the support and patience regarding my book Memory is the key. It means a lot! It has been a long haul over the past few years to get this story out amid everyday life and the ups and downs of everything. I realized not to long ago that it has been a while since I have posted anything in regard to comments about it's continuation and when it may see some much needed attention in regard to both old and new material. Know I am working on the next update and will have it as soon as I am able college has been a nightmare on my free time and as those who have spoken to me over the years know my time for writing was slim to begin with. However, I would like to state that there is a reason it is taking so long. I am just one person and life does not always allow for full focus on things that are pertinent to everyday life. I am now in the home stretch toward Christmas break and I believe then I will finally have some down time to devote to the last few instalments of this long and grueling first part of this epic tale. As promised, many years ago, there will be concept art for characters such as Siege, 116, Annabeth, as well as a few others small things if I feel like it. There will also be a preview of things to come.

Please continue to be patient and you will be rewarded with what I believe is the best and most fitting ending to the first instalment of this 3 part series. This has been a wonderful part of my life for many years and has helped me make new friends and given me many new experiences. I wrote this story to explore the inner workings of the mind and the emotional turmoil and confusion that can be found in facing abandonment, isolation, fear, hate, pain, hard choices, the unknown, but mostly to teach people how to think. Everything has a purpose and so far no one is asking the right questions. The closest someone has gotten was with a little push from me. I want people to think these things through and try and figure out what has happened what indeed has happened. The forgotten dreams are often the ones that haunt our nightmares, but is reality nothing more than a dream? I suppose it doesn't matter. When morning comes someone will wake you.