He is Risen ( This is from Easter)

( this is from Easter yeah I know day late dollar short but I still like this story ^^ )

Today all around the world people have celebrated the resurrection of Christ. All in awe of the fact that God came and died for our sins but some people only see as far as the cross. There are so few today who look a little farther and see what after the Cross that being the empty grave. So today  I'm going to share with you a story I heard not too long ago it is about a communist speaker who went to what is present day Ukraine to give a speech. Now before I get into this I need to make a few things clear Communism is atheist meaning they believe God doesn't exist and that's what that speaker went to convince the people of Ukraine was true.That God was not real. He spoke for hours and when he was done he looked over the crowd that was gathered there with pride believing he had left them all hopeless and burned the very basic of their faith. He was so  confident in fact he looked over the crowd and asked " does anyone have anything to say?" A single man stood up that day his hair white as snow and asked if he could speck. He was granted permission but instead of speaking where he stood he walked up to the podium and look this communist leader in the face before turning to face the crowd. Placing both hands on the sides of the podium he looked left to right over the crowd and said three words.

" He is Risen!" and with proclamation the entire crowd rose to their feet in an uproar that could have shook the heavens. Reiterating these three words for all to hear!

These three words gave them hope erased the dark someone else had tried to cast over them! There is power in this phrase he is risen.

So after you leave here today ask to remember He lived. He died and on the third he rose again! It is for this reason I live with hope I have future and do not fear death for I know death is only door to eternity. However what is on the other side is up to you. You can spend your life in heaven or hell but either way you have an eternity but how you spend it will vary. If you have any questions feel free to ask I'm always here if want to talk. If you wish for me to pray for you I have no problem doing so just feel free to ask me anything. God bless