Didn't

3rd POV: (Ghost says hi from the teachers observer room)

Since I am banned from describing and following our dear Usagi as he evolves into a killer rabbit, I decided to stick with the teachers. Although it wasn't much fun here seeing as I couldn't see just hear what was going on. Blind like the teachers! However the screams that came from the other side were chefs kiss.

Vlad: Aizawa... What do you teach your class!

Aizawa: The important things!

Vlad: How to kill someone perhaps?

Aizawa: That is only something that we all cover so they know how not to kill someone in combat!

Nezu: He has a point!

RG: I would have never guessed that Midoriya would go this far.

Vlad: Aizawa, you know him better than anyone else... Why is he doing this?

Why! Why indeed?!

How about they betrayed him as you could hear?!

Or how about the fact that I annoyed the killer rabbit?!

Maybe even the fact that he got sick of playing a game according to the rules. You need to think outside the box after all and no one ever said he couldn't involve the teacher in it too!

Aizawa: They probably provoked him.

Hound Dog: Are we ignoring that he talked to himself?

Thirteen: You mean how he just ended Ectoplasm in one go?

Cementoss: Oh how class 1A tried to ambush him from what we can hear?

Mic: You said provoked as in betrayed?

Aizawa: *Sigh* What else?

Midnight: Okay I don't get it!

Snipe: Me neither.

Hound Dog: It is quite simple from what we could hear, some student of class 1A joined him in the fight and then used that to go against him.

Power Loader: Isn't that quite a good idea?

Nezu: Pffff-hahahaha 

RG: Why the heck are you laughing?

While the teachers were all looking at each other trying to get what they just heard Nezu bursted out laughing. It was a demonic laugh as we all know the creature to be capable of. Who wouldn't like to have a tea in his hand and a good opponent? This rat was surely not missing this opportunity.

Nezu: I see what you doing Midoriya.

Vlad: Why is he laughing like that?

Mic: I don't like this.

Midnight: I am not going next!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Mic: Me neither!

Snipe: Nope!

Power Loader: I am too young to die!

Hound Dog: ahm All Might, why don't you go?

Thirteen: Yeah yeah!

Cementoss: He is your favorit after all!

All Might: My boy?! Sure.

Ohhh you better not show your ass there! Do you really think that Midoriya forgot about what you have done to him? Let's have a look back...

There was this time you crushed his dream. On that note.. Who in their right mind crushes a person dream on a rooftop and leave them there alone?! He could have jumped! OR WORSE! Turned into a villain! If that would be the case the world would have been doomed and you would have created the next number 1 villain! Are you even aware of this?! 

Then there was this slapping you awake while also nearly killing you thanks to a smash attacl to save a kid from a sludge villain.... Dude, did you ever heard something about first aid or medical experience? How long are you a hero now? And you still don't know that you could have killed him like that instead of saved him?! Thank god or killer rabbit ended up well.

What else?! Oh yeah you showed up in front of him offering your quirk and then leaft thim to figure out how to use it on his own! DUMB! DUMB AS HELL! Like he is quirkless trained soo hard for it and then you go ahead and give him a quirk right before the entrance exam and just say tighten your butt cheeks and go for it?!

WHAT THE HELL MAN?! You wanna kill a kid?! Then go for it instead of making him kill himself or dropo dead on his own!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Mic: Oh-oh.

Midnight: I think we won't see him again.

All Might: Wait... I am still here.

Thirteen: Well let's just say if Aizawa sighs this way... it is never a good sign.

Nezu: You will survive. He won't kill you but might give you a hard time. I advice to be cautious.

RG: NEZU! You know something!

Nezu: Do I look like it?

Cementoss: With that smile... yes.

Hound Dog: I agree.

Vlad: You enjoying this!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

RG: Now! TELL US!

Nezu: I believe we have a stategic meeting to uphold from now on.

RG: Wait! You don't mean!

Nezu: Exactly!

RG: NO! NOPEDY NOPE!

Nezu: Oh hell yes!

RG: NO! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

Nezu: No. Midoriya chellenged us first and I am happy to answer that challenge.

RG: *Sigh* You and that child will be the death of me.

Nezu: Now All Might, I believe it is your turn to go now. 

All Migh: Ahm... okay....

Nezu: Try to last as long as possible until Power Loader can get us some iteem so that we will have some visuals again.

All Might: ....

Vlad: You will be fine buddy.

Ohh will he?! If we are thinking this through than everyone knows that he will be the first person that would get out by Midoriya. He also wouldn't hold back at all. Tho the plan wasn't for All Might to hold on long. Nezu knew that. They were in a disadvantage since Izuku played them just right. This was something the rat knew just too well. However no matter what he was thinking, there was no way they could get out of the situation the killer rabbit made without a couple of sacifices and All Might was one of them.