The

3rd POV (Friendly Ghost joins for a secret tea party with Nezu :) ):

It wasn't long after the heroes send All Might out that thez could hear his screams coming from the other end of the communication device he had on him. Unfortunately they still didn't had any visuals regarding what was going on. To be honest there was also not a single chance that they will have some visuals till the game was over. It was after all a killer rabbit they were up against. No matter how hard they try they were doomed right at the beginning when they decided to put our little Usagi in the spot light.

Vlad King: That was fast.

And also merciful. There was not really much of a fight!

Not as if the cockroach had some chances to begin with!

Aizawa: *Sigh* (whispering) I knew it!

OHO!

Is that proud DADZAWA I see there?!

OWO!

Buddy, be carefull your Dadzawa side is showing!

We all know that you would never show it to anyone but you sure are one huge caterpillar that loves his class especially his problem child or bunny!

Nezu: Didn't expect much to begin with.

RG: Ohh and the snapping sound of broken bones that we heared echoing?

Weren't these sounds kinda nice?

Also you guys are only hearing what Usagi is making you hear!

Remember Dandelion signing up for his team?

You still don't know that!

This will be so interresting!

There will be more blood!

More PTSD!

More Injuries!

AND

More broken bones!

They were after all sounds that Izuku grew way too familiar with. No hero should know how it feels when every single bones is broken in their body once in their lifetime. However our bunny was different. He didn't only knew how it felt but also was so accustomed to the pain that he didn't even feel it anymore. If there was not a breaking sound he wouldn't know about it. 

At least that idiotic human being got a taste of his incompetence!

We all know however who's fault this is and luckily for the cockroach he survived because Usagi didn't went all out on him but decided to pay him back the old fashioned way. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a toot. In this case a broken bone for a broken bone. I am also inlcuding open broken bones because that was how All Bitches or Bitch Might's leg looked like. 

Did I went over for a sneak peak?

SURE DID!

But I am certainly not crazy enough to start talking with Izuku there crushing bones. I mean there is not really something he can do.... that is if he doesn't find out how to break the fourth wall and me and my stupid mouth had to tell him that fact too.. Ah I am so disappointed in myself for that. I should have known it better. He sure can find me!

I hope he won't tho or it would mean no free Nezu's special tea for me, which I am totally not stealing. Nope. You can't say that since you can't catch a ghost for it!

It sure is nice being a ghost.

I wonder what Nezu will be doing now...

He seems awfully quiet and he is definitely smiling. It still creeps me out a little bit but not as much as Izuku's deadly Cheshire smile.

No matter what they do they lost for sure!

Hound Dog: Nezu... what is the plan?

Vlad King: We have to stop him.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Let me quickly translate this sigh as: Are you insane? Sure go ahead and sign your death papers I am done with that Sinamonroll!

Mic: How about we search for our students and get them to safety?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Midnight: Stop sighing! You are sounding like a depressed teenager!

Aizawa: How about we let this be and just stay here?

Nezu: No! Where would the fun be in that?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Don't worry about your sleeping bag it is safe with me!

Aizawa: ... okay who touched my sleeping bag?

Ooop! He found out that I took it while he went to get some coffee. I mean come on! A ghost want's to have some fun and also rest too! Your sleeping bag just looks extremly comforatble right now.

Cementoss: We have more urgent matters!

Nezu: Power Loader how is it going?

Power Loader: I need more time to do what you asked.

Nezu: I give you 1 hour for it. Midnight, stall for time.

Midnight: WAIT A GODDAMN MOMENT! YOU SENDING ME?!

Aizawa: Is there anyone else called Midnight here? Do you see someone else with that name?

Midnight: Jesus who took his sleeping bag? He is starting to get grumpy.

Okay okay! I'll return it! Here! It looked so comfy and warm....

RG: You are getting old! It's in the corner!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Nezu: Now then what are you waiting for Midnight? Do I need to cut Aizawa's coffee rations before you go?

Aizawa: NEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE YOU BETTER START GOING!

Midnight: AH fine! You demon!

Just like that Midnight walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind her. It was alwazs effecting having Aizawa as a threat. You didn't even need to blackmail UA's staff if you have Eraserhead in their team. The man will do basically anything besides dealing with Usagi to get his daily dose of coffee. It was some good free black coffee after all.

Mic: That was harsh Sho.

Aizawa: You want to compensate?

Mic: No. You're drinking a fortune of coffee.

RG: It's not good for you.

Thirteen: At this point it's coffee running through his veins instead of blood.

Hound Dog: Wouldn't even surprise me.

Nezu: While Midnight is dealing with Midoriy, Cementoss, Thirteen both of you go and have a look around. He should be busy with her long enough for you to see what he did.

Cemetoss + Thirteen: Understood.

Nezu: Meantime let's talk about how I will be placing my pawns for my next move!

Houdn Dog: He didn't just called us Pawns, right?

Vlad King: He so did.

RG: *Sigh* At this point I am glad he is not actually starting to plan some crazy shit and sacrifice us all.

Ohh you think?

Nah!

You all are done for sure!

Just wait till the heroes return IF they return!

You all sent them to their dooms after all!