obvious

For a game this sure way way to easy. I only wish they could change the level to hard. Hopefully the teacher would put a little bit more fight in it then the other fellow students.

Bakugo: Why do you look like someone just ruined your day?

Ruined my day?

No one did that....

This is just soo boring and....

Me: This is too easy.

Bakugo: Easy?

Me: Yeah. It just got to me... But this is actually really boring!

Bakugo: You beating the shit out of people is fucking boring?

Me: Yes. That's why I never do that unless you overstep my line.

Sorry that I am not like you enjoying beating the shit out of other people!

Now I know why you liked burning me soo much until I got back to you!

How is this even exciting?

Fighting is but beating them isn't!

They don't even stand a chance anyways.

Bakugo: Well fuck.

Me: I sure hope Nezu got something planned out.

Bakugo: Nezu?

Me: Hm-mh! By now he should know what is going on.

Bakugo: Let's fucking go and search for that IcyHot.

Me: No need for that.

Bakugo: Huh?

We were running around the town search for him until something klicked in my head. For some reason we found the two that I should have taken care off already on the ground tied up and tapped. That only left me with one conclusion. Shoto already know and chose his side. Who else besides him would do that anyways? In order to test thia out I had Bakugo follow me in circles and I could see Shoto's shadow from time to time.

This really is some good timing there!

Looks like destiny to me!

Me: Shochan you can come out now!

I stopped walking and ahouted out to him just so that he could hear me. It didn't take even a second after that he came out.

I knew it!

Shochan: Hey.

Me: Hey there too!

Bakugo: For fucking how long?

Me: Remember the guys laying on thr ground taped up and having a ribbon?

I mean we only found the two who spotted us back then and which I should have taken care of but .... Sure was funny.

You even said it was my doing which to be honest wouldn't even look nearly this elegent.

Like come on it ws obvious that someone made the effort to present them to us or more like me.

There is also only one person in our class that would do something like this.

Shoto.

His theories might be a bit far fetched but they also are half true.

Which means that he decided to join me.

Otherwise he wouldn't have made the effort to tie them up together and put a ribbon on them too.