already

Izuku's POV:

I had Jiro directly in my hand. There was nothing the hero could have done to save her and yet here he was standing there watching me. 

Like dude are you dumb?

Seriously....

Are you mental?

Are you even normal?

Why are you just standing there?!

Speak!

Act!

Just do something!

And stop starrying at me like this?!

Come on!

You are the number one hero for goodness sake!

If not you then who else should safe her?!

Tho no one can do that!

I asure you that before you can even get to me, I am done with her!

But let's look at this scenario for a bit. 

We have A) You texas smash me to the wall with her.... not the best one but your favorite probably seeing how you yeeted me to the wall with your smash back when a sludge villain attacked me.... not the greatest idea.

I am also pretty sure that you don't have a single brain cell for sure!

Now then we habe B)  which would mean you would try tp get her safe and the knife away from me....

HOWEVER!

Judging by your reaction I don't think you will be capable of doing that. Than again you don't have a brain cell it wouldn't even wonder me if you try and argue with me that I am holding the bloody knife wrong.

Well let's see what you gonna do!

It took a couple of minutes until All Might decided to do something or move or even talk with us or more like me. Jiro was now crying and begging me to let her go but you know what? I only brought the knife closer to her neck so that she would be able to even feel the blade at her skin.

All Might: Midoriya we can talk about this.

Me: Pfff-

Jiro: Please!

Me: HAHAHAHAHA! This is the best statement of the year.

All Might: My boy, no one got injured until now.

Me: Did you even look around?

Come on!

It can't be that you are this blind!

Look around!

Everyone is laying unconscious!

No one is even in a state to talk or get up!

Not injured hah!

What a good joke!

Now this is the understatement of this year!

I really can always count on you for a dumb sentence to make this day a beautiful day!

You really are a stupid cockroach!

I can't say that you are a gorilla since they are definitelly more inteligent then you are and I would defintelly be discriminating them call you one of them....