killer

There was another reason why I wanted both of them gone besides that I wanted to eliminated class 1A and 1B first before turning to the teachers. It was a while now that I felt a pair of eyes on me. This feeling was undoubtedly someone spying on me. My first thought was Aizawa but no matter how hard I tried focusing on his presents or his light footsteps, I couldn't make them out at all. What I did hear instead where heavy footsteps and some rubber squeaking. There were only two person on my mind who these currious eyes could be.

I can't believe Nezu send others to watch and find out the situation while I should fight Midnight.

It isn't such a bad idea on its own....

.... BUT!

Did you ever consider who you are up against?!

Besides them following e isn't the brightest move... I must say....

But I also feel like this isn't something you told them to do at the same time...

Could it be that you only said that they should have a look around and they found me...

If this is the case then that would mean they were following me on their own accounts...

Also I am pretty sure if you wanted someone to follow me, you would have sent Aizawa a stealth hero. 

He is after all an underground hero.

He knows his stuff.

These two clearly don't know a thing.

Welp!

Time to get rid of them!

Thinking that I turned my back around and walked right back into the building. I wanted t give the heroes a chance to rescue the hostages I had on that roof. They were heroes after all. The bait was perfect for them. Not only would they surely come and try to rescue them but they will surely try to move them away too like they did to Midnight.

Yes, that is right!

I noticed them for quite a while now but there was no need to act. So once I arrived at the ground floor, I went out of the building and started runnig away then made a U turn and went back to the building. Steathly I need to add. This time I went from another buildings rooftop and waited patiently for them to take the bait.

There was also no need to concern myself with the possibility of them following me around. I knew for a fact that I was faster especially with OfA actiavted. So there was no chance that they could folow me around. Not one bit!

Okay now where were you hiding?

From the sound of rubber I could hear I would say in the same building but waiting for me.

But let's see what will happen!

As if not wanting to let me wait both heroes arrived a couple of minutes after I let myself relax a bit in the shadows. They were quickly working on checking the puls and injury of each and everyone. That was my cue.

The moment I saw them check and being too busy with the injuried students I powered OfA up and dashed towards them jumping from one roof to the other with such a great sperd thhat when I came in jump tackling Cementoss down, the rooftop gave in where he was standing with this one students and he gell through all the way down to the ground floor.

I was even standing close to the edge and looking down and then waved at an unconcious body who was bleeding? Do cement blocks bleed? Well anyways it looked bad and if that wasn't like worse enough, the whole roof started collapsing.