!!!

Bakugo: How the fuck do you think we should cary all them?

Me: Somehow! Just do it!

I was carrying 2 people or more like dragging them since I was reall annoyed. This game was going on way too long. It was about time to finish the task with the students and then move on to the heroes. This was really getting soo boring that it was starting to annoy me.

Bonod and Homenuki were in my hands as I was dragging the by the collar and up the staris of a building. We somehow managed to get them all to a building and I wanted to have them on a rooftop. Normally I would be scaling the wall and be there but with two people following me and needng more or less guidance, I couldn't really do that.

Let's just say there were freaking out without me because they still thought that I could get back at my words and backstab them. To be honest a pretty valied train of thoughts if not for the fact that I hate backstabbing and would never do that.

Bakugo: Fucking how?!

Me: *Sigh* give me Komori.

I was already on the third stepp when I got back down and took one of the people Bakugo carried. He was the one carrying three and until now he didn't complain. Komori, Kendo and Kodai were the people he was carrying and Shochan had Kuroiro and Tokage. All in all a lot of people and a lot of sacrifices. They just didn't know it yet!

Ahh this will be perfect!

Now I can get rid of everyone from class 1B in one go!

Just getting up there and then let us begin the show!

I can see Kacchan and Shochan getting worried!

HAHAHAHA

This will be epic!

They won't even know what is happening to them!

Exitement was all I felt while getting up the stairs while I could feel the strange atmosphere between the Dandelion and the Candy Cane. They seemed a bit stressed out and worried as well as on edge. No wonders there and you really can't blame them for it. I knew what will be coming up but didn't tell them yet. Instead I was grinning to myself while climbing up the staircase.

Once we were on the rooftop I told them to put everyone down. They were all let's just say unconscious since they tried to run away or didn't wanted to come with us so I had a bit of a fight with them meaning, I punched right into the stomach or their faces.

Hey... I wanted to see blood and it was the only way for me to make them bleed.

WHAT?!

I am not that cruel to beat them up completely!

Just one punch aimed at the right position with enough force and they would either cough up blood or their nose starts bleeding.

Not my fault....

... well okay maybe it is but who cares!

Shoto: Is there a reason we are on a rooftop?

Bakugo: Don't fucking tell me you want to send them down to hell this way.

Me: What a good idea let's do that!

NAH!

That would make me a murderer!

You crazy?

I only injure them to a certain point and not killing them! 

But sure let's play along here!