Chapter 12: Boys on a rumble

Why?

"I-Ikuto-kun..." I stuttered. Why is he here. Why was he holding my hand, well not holding but just on top of mine, but still WHY!?

"You forgot your sketchpad during that fight with that b*tch. I was impressed you can go all out like that" He replied, handing my red sketchbook full of drawings. I took it and looked away from him.

"T-Thank you. Sorry for the inconvinience..." 

"No prob. Mind if I sit with you guys? My whole gang is pissed at me for some reason" I looked at the guys, they agreed to letting him join.

"Sweet. Thanks I don't like being lonely eating" He sat in the middle of me and Brandon-san. Brandon looks like he want to say something, but he dismissed it.

"So... yeah. How have you been Katsumi? It's been a while since, you know. We last chat?" He asked so suddenly like that wasnt a problem.

Last Chat? Are you kidding me. We last chatted since that day! 

"I-I've been fine. After all I have Yukina-kun and the others here. You know all my best friends left to another school. I feel comforted with them"

"Really? With dudes? I thought you were more protective of you womanity?"

Okay... Dafaq? I blushed and glared at him

"The hell no. This guys aren't like that. They're not 'womanizers' Ikuto-kun" I think he was a bit insulted by that. I know he was just trying to act safe here. Acting nothing happened.

"I-I'm going to get some drinks. Be right back" I said, Brandon-san asked to accompany me, but I declined. Just when I was at the vending machine. The only thing in my mind was. What is he getting from me?

~*~Brandon Kururagi's P.O.V~*~

After Katsumi left. I popped out the question at Tsukijo-san.

"Who are you to Katsumi-san? And why are you acting all friendly with her?" I asked

"I told you guys its a bad idead letting him sit with us..." I hear Hatori-san said

"I thought he was gonna say something very important. Sorry~" Kisa said

"What the hell are you guys going on about?" I glared at them. Ikuto having a mischievous smirk this entire time Katsumi left.

"Well, Kuru-san. Tsukijo here, broke Katsumi-chan's heart" Chiaki said that in a spiteful tone that I first heard from him. So this guy did something really bad at Katsumi to make him break her heart. I heard him chuckle.

"You guys already know that I claim Katsumi as a freak, even before. But after seeing her almost scaring my girlfriend half to death. She's a monster doing something to someone fragile and sweet as my babe" Ikuto gave a crooked smile. I almost punhed the living daylight from him but Yukina stopped me.

"You better leave Katsumi out from your reach. She's already far broken before you even broke her heart. How come you sleep every night thinking about what you did to her? HUH!?" Yukina reached the limit I suppose. He grabbed Tsukijo's colar.

"We all care for her. Lucky for you it's just me who has the fighting spirit to knock you out" He let go of Tsukijo

"Remember what Masamune said to you the other day... Don't you think its enough?" Yukina took one last glare at Tsukijo, as he left. I took a bit of glance of him before leaving, a sinister look.

This guy really doesn't know who's he dealing I guess.

AUTHORS NOTE

Yeah, I've been late on updates. My laptop broke and had to use the computer, its hard to type in my computer but I guess I'll live with it until the laptop is fixed.  

I'm really sorry. Truth is I'm losing inspiration on doing this, only last night I had thought of this chapter.

I do hope you like the Chapter and stuff about this~ LOL

4ever Sekaichi Hatsukoi~ <3