Chapter 10: The New kid

~*~TIMESKIP~*~

Sem break flew so fast when I'm with the guys. I rarely was at home the whole time since they always drag me to places that I don't much know.

One time we went to a park, which I didn't know there was. We went strolling while many people were staring at us, I was the only fricking girl, I hardly can't concentrate where I was walking, so I almost tripped over a pond. Luckily Takano-san catched me on time, my face totally blushed hard from that. Everyone kept asking if I was okay or maybe sick, which of course I wasn't. I think they'll be the main reason why I'm always in fangirling sickness maybe >////<

..........

"Sumi, wake up!" I hear my brother shout outside my room, I learned to lock it every night since Onii-san always wake me up with cold water. He was signalling me that its Time for School again. Sem break was over while it lasted. I jumped off my bed, fixed it, and finally going to the shower. How refreshing to start the monday morning with a shower... Why am I all excited about monday again?

I already fixed myself and went down to see Onii-san.

"Ready for school Sumi?" he gave me a wink. I nodded and took my lunch. I gave my farewell and left to Takano-san's house to wait for Ritsu. It has become a routine for us to wait at his house since we always go to school together. Ritsu always comes late, me and Takano were always early. 

~*~TIMESKIP~*~ (again)

"Class, you may take your seat. I have an important annoucement to... well anounce" Miyagi sensei laughed at his own joke. I find it funny also but held it in. When we all sat, I noticed that Yuu and.... Ikuto are not here yet.

"Class 9-12 is gonna have a new transfer student. 24 students with an additional one for your new classmate. Please come in now" he gestured to the door, a male was revealed. He went next to Miyagi-sensei.

His hair was black with a hint of grey on it. The eyes were the one that caught my attention; his left eye was red and right eye is dark brown. Cool. He also wears framed glasses like Takano-san. Gun why was I just checking him.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Brandon Kusuragi. Hope we all get along well" the student greeted and bowed.

"Now thats done, you can sit behind Masamune-kun and Katsumi-chan at the extra sit, back 3rd row" Miyagi-sensei pointed and Brandon nodded in reply. 

(If you're wondering about the sitting arrangement, there are 3 main rows, 2 rows in each in main, 8 seats each in main, 4 seats in each row. SORRY TO CONFUSE IF YOU IF YOU DIDNT GET IT :C)

"Also, Katsumi-chan,please tour Brandon-san around the campus, okay~" Sensei asked. I silently groaned in protest, but agreed either way. Brandon sat behind us, we both shared a greeting smile.

"I'm Katsumi Oda. It's a pleasure to meet you Brandon" he nodded and darted a direction at Takano-san, who was beside me.

"Masamune Takano" he said and went back to reading a book. I introduced everyone in the row, even Yuu who isn't here. Me and Brandon kind of talk non-stop about anime, Games, and Youtubers. We had many things alike. I asked about his eye color, he said it was normal and that he was born with it.

Lunch came and that gave me and Brandon time to wonder around to give the tour.

~*~ Yuu Yanase's P.O.V~*~

I decided to go to school at lunch time. I only was absent because of... yesterdays 'events'. I went to the classroom and placed my bag on my seat, the same time I saw that 'guy' put his bag on his chair. We both glared at eachother. Seeing how many bruises we have, he just smirked anf left with his gang. 

When I turn to leave, I noticed that there is another chair behind Katsumi and Masamune. It was occupied by someone, I wonder who. Since I thought that maybe they thought that I was would be absent the whole day, Katsumi would be with Masamune and the others. So I went to the cafeteria to look for them.

~*~ Ritsu Oda's P.O.V~*~

"How many times do I have to tell you, drinking those aren't good for you're health Onodera!" Takano-san scolded at me, since he was just beside me, my ears were burning from his shout.

"I-I'm sorry, my parents are always busy and the maids would forget to prepare my lunch for me" I squeaked. He just heaved a sigh and gave me an apple.

"Here you should eat something healthy if you ever want to 'grow up'" he smirked. I angrily blushed and slapped his shoulder.

"W-What make you think I'm short. Damn Idiot!" 

"I didn't say anything that you were short"

"Did too!"

"Did not" The four just laughed as we go on out 'daily' routine. Only thing that was missing was someone to calm us both down, Katsumi.

"Hoy, you guys" We all turned to see Yuu standing beside out table.

"Hey Yuu, what brings you here. Thought you were not going to come"  Chiaki said

"Changed it. Anyways, wheres Katsumi? Wasn't she with you?" he asked. It seems new since it's been a long time Yuu talked to us.

"Katsumi has something to do at the moment" I answered

"What is it and Where?" he asked sternly

"We don't know,she's touring the new transfer student" Kisa replied

"Who is this 'transfer student'?" Yuu this time was getting irritated.

"Brandon Kusuragi" 

The voice came from behind Yuu, it was Brandon himself who answered.

"Need anything from me?" Brandon asked, Yuu faced him.

"Where's Katsumi?" 

"In the restroom. She told me to join  you guys after out tour in this building. I pressume all of you are her 'Best Friends'?"  Brandon said. We all nodded in reply. He eyed us all and held out his hand at Yuu. Yuu took it.

"Let's get along... And may the best man win" He let out a smile. We all had the same thought about that. I knew all of has feelings for Katsumi, I thought it would only be the seven of us, but...

We have a new Challenger.

Authors Note~

My friend asked me if he can join in one of my stories, my other story was Yaoi, so I told him that I would add him here.

Sorry about the inconveniece about a new character, I really want to add a spice~

4ever Sekaiichi Hatsukoi guys~