Chapter 6: Only Family Love

~*~The Next week~*~

RING

“Okay class; don’t forget to do your assignments”

“Hai!”

Misaki Takahashi-sensei left and it was time for lunch again.

“Hey Katsumi, want to eat together at the sakura tree?” Yuu asked as he turned behind to see me. He has been friendly ever since the first day of class. He treats me as a person… A best friend.

“Sure” I replied

“Alright, I’m gonna go ahead if it’s okay” He added

“Um… Okay sure, I have to fix something anyway” I replied again with a smile as he left.

I didn’t notice a pair of eyes was staring at me; I looked at my side to see Takano-san.

“T-Takano-san, what’s wrong?” he didn’t reply as he just continued staring at my eyes…Getting creepy… This time though, he was wearing his brown glasses which made me think if he can’t see straight. I just let out a nervous laugh and grabbed my lunch.

“I-I’m going to eat with Yuu, s-so see you around Takano-san!” I left and ran. The last thing I saw from his face is that his frown… grew lower as I ran. But I can still feel his eyes darting at my back as I ran.

I don’t know why, I keep avoiding Takano-san. It may be because of the other night…I think…

How could I forget that face… that face of—

BUMP!

Ouch! Another human pole! My fall echoed throughout the hall I was running… Damn…

“Katsumi, are you alright!?” I heard a male voice, this guys may probably a 4th year or teacher cause his—Oh, wait, scratch that. I know him.

“Takeru-nee!” I shouted. He jumped back in surprise. Our family does have a reputation for black hair and eyes (Another rumour spreading that our family are vampires. Idiots) but I and Takeru-nee don’t look alike.

He fixed his glasses and opened his mouth. A talk with him, the principal and my cousin. I have to apologize to Yuu for being late.

“How was the week in hell?” he asked with a smile on his face, no other students are around, so he called it hell too. His high school days were rough. We two are really alike in personalities and interest. My family was my only happiness.

“It’s been good, so far. I made a friend also” I replied looking at his charcoal eyes. His hair looks a lot like Takeshi Yamamoto from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, also a fan. Suit fitting for a principal, and add the school’s logo on his left shirt.

“Oh really? That’s great news, Imoto-chan!” he replied hugging me. I swear he and Onii-chan are similar in their ‘brotherly’ love for me.

“Takeru-nee, um... don’t you have any paper works to cover up?” I asked as he let go of me. We walked through the halls ahead, outside from the long halls is the front library.

Takeru Aono, 21 years old, early age worked the new principal of the school. His parents left to another country to take care of some business. He really tried his best to protest being the school’s principal, but failed till the end, poor guy. Asuka Aono is the 2nd child of their family, and the only girl as well. She is 19 years old and entered college. The youngest is Manabu Aono, his a year away from me and goes the same school as me, he and his brother are SO close, despite some differences in them.

I love them, they are all so close. My other cousins live in another country, but I never became close much to them, but I love them as my family. My only family.

“Takeru-nee I need to go, my friend is waiting for me” I requested. He nodded in reply and placed his hand on my head.

“If you ever get bullied, or ever need help, my door is always open for you” he added

“Thanks Takeru-nee!” I ran towards behind the library to see Yuu sitting under the tree reading a book.

“Yuu!” I shouted to let him know I’m there. He heard and closed the book he was reading.

“Where were you?” Yuu asked like he was worried about me this whole time.

“It was nothing, I just had a chat with my cousin” I replied and waved my hand to say that I’m okay.

“Oh, is that’s the case. Let’s eat” Yuu added. I sat beside him and started to eat with him.

I’m happy to have finally found a friend in Yuu, and a family who cares.

I’m only lucky… I wish this luck wouldn’t go away…