Chapter 8: Birthday Suprise

~*~3 weeks later~*~

During those times, I helped, Ritsu study for the test, Kisa and Yoshino joined in for a group study. During school study, Kisa keeps on teasing me and Ritsu like 'sweet lovebirds' we always blush for some reason and deny our friend's joke.

The test was easy though, me and the others aced our subjects. Ritsu was really happy that we all passed. Our classmates? Let's just you don't want to know how they handled their low grade. Well, its just first grading, what wrong will happen if I just laze around and play video games on my cell during class discussion.

-sigh-

Never mind , they never even care.

All four of us planned ahead during our group study, the fact that were planning for Yukina's birthday. Kisa-San already told Yukina's parents and they were happy to know that their son wouldn't be lonely on is special day. Of course we told them to be quiet about it since its a surprise.

Takano-San and Tori are doing their best to distract Yukina... but somehow Takano-San is having hard time doing so... I wonder why.

~*~ TIME SKIP (Sept. 5)~*~

"Katsumi-Chan!"

I heard my name and turn to see Yukina running towards me. I stop on my track and faced him.

"Morning Yukina, hmm... what's the matter?" I look to see his face dull eyes ... with no life. This wasn't the face we all know and love about him.

"Well, since you're the only one who mostly don't know is that..."

"Tomorrow is my birthday...!" Yukina said to me as he held both my shoulders. I know already.

"R-Really, Oh my God! Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed and hugged him. Which surprised him, it made his lifeless eyes with life again. Yukina and I had the whole day together.

"Hey, why were you sad all of a sudden like that?" I asked

"Well... I've been hanging out with Masamune and Tori. I missed hanging with you and Kisa-San. And then... my parents are going to leave me alone tomorrow" he replied his smile frowned after that.

"How about we go on a date?"

Say wha-- I was the one who was going to say that! And he really asked what!?

"A d-date?"

"Yeah, you're free tomorrow right, how about you be with me whole day as your birthday present to me"

I blinked. I'm still shocked that he asked that. Plan 1 on asking him on a date, ended up being turned around.

"W-Why me... I'm just a nobody. Nobody would even care about Mr except for my family..." I ask. Well this is not the plan or so, but what I'm asking is true. Why?

"I care, we all do. When me and Tori were with Masamune, he kept on talking about--" he clapped his hand on his mouth to shut it.

"What?"

"N-Nothing" I sighed

"You should know that we really care about you, you're a good girl that deserve more attention than those girls who puts too much make up to make them look like Orochimaru" We both laughed by what he said. And that I'm happy to know how he truly felt.

"Sure, I'll go out with you. I'll be waiting by you're station if its alright" I answered.

"Definitely, I planned some places you might like to go!" he replied happily

"Its your birthday, you should be the one enjoying it" I exclaimed. I feel shy if he treats me all day.

"No no. I'm just happy that you'll accompany me!" he flashed a smile that will make a girl go loose her panty garter! Damn teen hormones.

"F-Fine... what I buy, I buy. You don't have to pay. Deal?" I handed my hand over him, he held it as we agreed. My face heated up by his large hands holding mine...

Authorsnote:

SorryifthiswasshortandNOTtheactualBday

butcheckthenextchap...