Chapter 2: Classmates

“Oh, you’re also a student in Blue Moon Academy?”

I looked at him and it was true, he is wearing the uniform for boys in Blue Moon Academy (BMA for short) He clearly is a brunette and has round emerald eyes. Black top, Blue tie,  and brown pants, the color of boys uniform. He seems new since I’m the only BMA student by this station, others who live nearby the neighbourhood use cars and bikes instead of the train.

“Yes, are you new here?” I asked him and he scratched his head.

“Is it obvious” he replied

“So there are others and that’s why you’re waiting” I added crossing my arms

“Um… only one, are you a junior too, me and my friends are all juniors and new to the school” He replied with a smile. There are also others, new?

“Onodera!” We heard a shout behind me, and the male in front of me looked at that direction. I also looked to see another male in a BMA uniform. His raven hair is messy and eyes sharp brown. He ran towards us and grabbed our wrist; he dragged us inside the train. As we stop to take a breath, the door slowly closed in front of us.

“Idiot, you’re going to get us and a girl late!” the raven shouted at the brunette.

 “What!? You were the one who’s going to get us late Takano!” the brunette replied back spilling each other’s anger is getting in my nerves, so I went by their middle.

“Both of you quiet down, were in a public place you know…!” I whispered to them as we looked at the people around looking at us, they went quiet and we sat close together. Me in the middle, WAH!

“Who’s this Onodera, also a transferee in Blue?” the raven asked the brunette with a slight of embarrassed tone.

“No, I’ve been in that hell of a school when I was a young girl” I answered, whoops I let out what I was thinking!

“hell? What is that?” the brunette asked this time

“Uh, n-nothing” I stuttered and looked down looking at my lap.

“Well, a proper introduction could be good?” the raven replied slouching by the sit and crossed his arms. I looked at him with a smile.

“My name is Katsumi Oda, and you?” his sharp eyes widen as I introduced. Those eyes are really something, sharp, brown and totally like an anime! Ugh, Katsumi don’t you dare…

“Masamune Takano and this guy is Ritsu Onodera” he introduced both him and Onodera-san. They seem okay for the first chat and all, they could be friends with me.

“It’s really nice to meet you Katsumi-san” Onodera-san said while putting his hand in front of me as if a signal to shake it, and I did.

“Anyway, you don’t mind that other guys are hanging around us in about…”

DING

“Now?” Takano said looking by the trains door, and their came 4 more BMA males, are they new too?

“Ricchan, Takano-san!” Another raven greeted and sat beside Onodera-san, eyes brown like Takano also only round, and his kinda shorter than him too.

“You guys are always together, are you guys dating anyway?” A darker brown haired male teased seating beside the other Raven. His eyes are round and have a dark shade of blue.