13: Group Project

~*~Katsumi Oda's P.O.V~*~

All of went back to our classroom when the school bell rang, without Ikuto. Yukina said that he left in a hurry, but somehow I felt that something happened when I wasn't around. As we went in the classroom, Masamune and Ritsu were there already. We greeted each other and took our sit. Kou talked to Masamune and Ritsu and he said that he would like to talk to them in private. After their little chat, they took their sit. I was about to ask Masamune about it but the teacher came in.

"Good Afternoon Class." She greeted and we greeted in reply.
"Today, were going to have a group project. 3 people in a group, the first one to be announced in each calling will be the leader in their group because I have full faith in this subject. But since you have an extra student," She looked at Brandon's way. "One of you will have a four people group."

The teacher then explained to us the mechanics, the needed materials and rubrics of the said project. I'm excited since Art is my major, well not just me, but also Yukina AND Chiaki. Okay sorry for being such a bragger, but it's true. Art is a magnificent subject that shows my true colours.

"Now for the groups..." She continued on until it was about the last 3 groups.
"Yukina-kun, since you have the highest marks in this subject, you'll be taking care of Kisa and Kusuragi." Kisa looked happy and Brandon looked irritated but smirked. What a bunch.
"Yoshino, also with high marks, you'll be with Hatori and Takano. And lastly the four people group..." The last remaining was...

"Katsumi-chan, you also have the highest marks. You'll be with Onodera, Tsukijo and Otori." I looked for whoever Otori was, and I spotted a silver haired girl. Her full name was Tsukino Otori if I remember. She waved and smiled at me. Ritsu practically hugged me by the front while Ikuto... was un-amused. We heard sensei close her textbook and she made us group up to discuss.
"Oh and lastly, the submission is next week." She smiled and continued typing in her laptop.
"So..." I turned to my group mates. We discussed on when we should do it. Ritsu suggested that we do it today, it's the only project we have, plus we leave early after one final subject after this. We all agreed to go to my home since it's the closest and all of their parents aren't home.
"Let's buy our materials while we get to your home Katsumi." Tsukino suggested and wrote all the things we need for the project. We divided the budget as well. After that, the class ended and we said goodbye to our teacher. We welcomed out last subject teacher, and it was Miyagi-sensei.

~*~Ritsu Onodera's P.O.V~*~

~*~After school~*~

After buying by nearest store the material, all of us walked to Katsumi's house. She and Otori-san were having a conversation while I have by my side, Tsukijo.

Kou told us what happened earlier when we were gone. We need to always have our eyes on Katsumi; we don't know what moves this guy can do. Masamune and I researched whole night about this school and the backgrounds of some students who are popular. We know it's wrong to do so, but at the same time, it was a good thing.

We learned that Tsukijo here; number one popular in his batch, has some close connection to a group of gangs near the school, it's an information hidden to school's knowledge. Me and Masamune were shocked to find out and it would make sense how Tsukijo would easily plan something devious against Katsumi...

"Were here!" I heard Katsumi said as she gestured to her home.
"I already texted my brother so it should be fine." She happily added and as she opens the door, we saw his brother on the wall pinned by a man taller than him.
"A-Ah Sumi!" Katzumo happily greeted then spotted us.
"And... classmates..." He pushed the man that was pinning him and fixed his clothing.
"Oni-san, did you get my text?" Katsumi asked, her brother gulped and the other guy looked elsewhere.
"S-Sorry Sumi. You see, he... and uh..." Katzumo suddenly went quiet and red.
"No worries Oni-san, I would understand~" She then looked at the man.
"Are you here to visit today Kyoichiro-sensei or?" Katsumi didn't continue but smirked. Kyoichiro smiled and nodded, this man has midnight black hair and bloody red eyes... no THAT looks like a vampire.

"Why don't you and your classmate go in your room and I'll bring refreshments you must be tired haha..." Katzumo nervously said. Our group nodded, leaving our shoes near the door and followed Katsumi to her room. We dropped out bags to the side and out materials at the ground. Her room is really big and there is more space as then expected. Her bookshelf were full of manga and other reading materials, bed color light red and walls full of posters of anime's like Love Live, Danganropa, Tokyo Ghoul, and many more.

"By the way, have all of you texted your parents about this?" I asked the two, they smiled and nodded.
"Okay, let's start!" Katsumi said and we followed her instructions.  

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know it took soooo long and its short... well lemme get my brain cells back in this story please XD
And Yes I'm continuing it, but its going to end SHORT~ that I can do. Now I need to le rest -sleeps-

Who is Kyoichiro you ask? His one of my newer OC's and don't worry his also a 'good' one in this story kufufufufu. Hope ye all like it~