《 Bambi murder partner 》

↳-bambi murder partner-༉‧₊˚✧

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. It's pretty normal there's a night stand right next to the double sized bed I'm on that's placed in the middle of the room. To my right a balcony window can be seen and new curtains hung from above. The light yellow gives the room a warm feeling. Right across the room is the dresser. A few meters to right is the door that most likely leads to the hallway.

I step out to be greeted by said hallway and go find someone who can tell me what happened yesterday. I get downstairs and see a new guy with raven and blue eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head" he answers to my while sipping alcohol.

"Good morning can I ask where am I?"

"You're in the Lockwood mansion Stefan brought you in yesterday. Apparently you helped Caroline. Ohh btw that means by the way I'm Damon" he introduces and set down his glass while smirking at me.

"Well, Damon I'm 17 and you're a vampire, the one who doesn't know slang is you" I say keeping up the image of being just a witch, and put pressure on his Damon and smirk to him too.

"Sassy we'll be good friends" he replies but I scoff.

"I'm only following a lead that will lead to a certain person so" I say and start to walk away but he speeds infront of me.

"Hey what kind of host would I be if I didn't offer you a drink you want some bourbon or something else" he asks as he walks to the cabinet.

"No thanks" I reply then the front door opens and Stefan walks in.

"Hey Stefan" I greet him.

"Hey Danielle how are you? hope my brother isn't bothering you"he answers and looks at Damon behind who raises his hand in innocence.

"So who are you looking for? I know the Sheriff maybe I can help you track him or her down" he proposes.

"Yeah sure do you know a women named Valerie Tulle" I say and as the name got out of my mouth his face is completely still.

"Yeah I do know her unfortunately she's not in town right now but she'll be back soon" he answers looking down.

"Okay then when she comes back can you please tell me It's really important that I speak to her" I insist and he nods with a smile.

"Sure" Then I go out and when I'm out of sight I speed away.

Stefan's Pov

"Why do you think she was looking for Valerie?"my brother asks suspiciously.

"I don't know there could be a lot of reasons which are none of our business now we have to get back to saving Caroline" I reply wanting to focus on saving my friend.

"Isn't it suspicious that someone's looking for your ex?" Damon asks.

"No it's not Valerie is just another person on the earth and god knows maybe they're friends or something" I reply getting angrier. Why though? Why am I getting angrier?

"I don't know brother something fishy is going on and I wanna know what. And didn't she say she was 17 how could she know her if Valerie was in the prison world with mommie dearest" I hate to admit it that he's right.Damon then suddenly rushes out of the room. Should I go after him? It's none of my business what the girl does but what if Damon hurts her? He can go to extreme lengths to get what he wants. I groan before speeding out of the house.

I find him near the woods and he turns around.

"Seriously you don't trust me that much" annoyed asks my brother.

"Well I know what you're capable of when you want something and considering that this girl is about be a victim of it no I don't" sternly I answer to him before trying to grab his arm but then he stops.

"Wait brother listen" he tells me and I listen into the forest. I hear a beating hearth and I pick up a scent that's definitely belonging tp Danielle.

"I can smell and hear her hearth beat it's about 2 or 3 km south there's no way she would be able to get that far without supernatural speed. I told you there was something fishy." Damon tells and I have to nod he's right even she was a professional runner she couldn't have gotten that far. We race through the woods to find her feeding on a deer. Well that was unexpected.

"Well,well,well Would you look at that" Damon says as he leans against the tree and she looks back at us and starts to back away. I try to take a step closer to her but she backs away with her hands up.

"Why didn't you tell us you were a heretic?" I ask her.

"You were so kind and I didn't want you to think I was with the others so I didn't tell you" she admits and looks down like she's ashamed that she lied. I can see myself in her. She reminds me of Valerie with her golden hair, the only difference is that her hair is curly and her eyes are green.

"It's alright we forgive you right, Damon" I say looking at me brother who sigh's and nods.

"Well Stefan you found yourself a friend who can be your bambi murder partner" Damon smirks and whooshes away.

"Does he always do this?" She asks.

"Yeah he likes to make fun of my diet" I tell her and she chuckles.

"So how do you know Valerie?" Curiously I ask her and she looks pale for a moment.

"I never met her but she saved my life in 1863 and I want to thank her for it I've been searching for her ever since" she tells me but her heart skips a beat at the last sentence. Why did she lie? I guess it's none of my business but I want her to know that she can tell us anything.

"145 years is a pretty long time to wait for a thank you" I ask her and she laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah I don't like to leave things unfinished"she tells me. And then we go our separate ways she says she's going to explore the town a little bit and I'm going to the Lockwood mansion to figure out a plan to rescue Caroline.

 And then we go our separate ways she says she's going to explore the town a little bit and I'm going to the Lockwood mansion to figure out a plan to rescue Caroline

So what do you guys think about Danielle so far? Also parent reunion coming soon. Also I got this idea after watching season 7 and learning about the fact that Valerie lost a kid which had to be so traumatizing plus she had to pretend that everything was okay and be with the man who murdered the kid. Like I hated Julian to the core.