《 And just like that I lost you again》

↳-And just like that I lost you again -༉‧₊˚✧

Danie's Pov
My dad has been following me like a lost puppy since I woke up. He's been overprotective, and I know mom told me it was because he loves so much but it's getting too much. I'm currently eating downstairs and like I said dad's sitting across from me on the counter. I swear he's watching me like a hawk.

"Dad for the hundredth time I'm okay"I say and he sigh's and comes over to me to hug me.

"I know sweetie but me and your mother were extremely worried"He says into my neck and I thighten my embrace on dad.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon Dad, don't worry" I tell him and look at the green eyes we share.

"Hey,Danie glad you're back on your feet"I turn around and see Caroline standing there.

"Hey Care, yeah I'm getting better"I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Good, can I borrow Stefan for a minute?"She asked me pointing to dad sitting behind I smirk and answer her.

"Well I don't know he's quite busy being my personal security detail"I say and I can practically see dad rolling his eyes from the back.

"Of course, you know we have a thing to do would you mind watching Danie?" He asks and I don't give Caroline time to respond.

"Dad I'm literally a 100 years older than her I don't need a baby sitter" I tell him and dad turns around with an expression I can't quite read.

"Yes and you're also my daughter which means I will protect you till my very last breath so I'm not leaving you alone again, not after what happened"He says and I cringe a little. I'm kinda trying to forget about it but it's not happening. The last few nights I've been having some nightmares. They usually start where I'm tied up with vervain ropes and he stabs me. Then my uncle takes it out but I see him getting staked from the back and his body falls down to the floor. I'm too week to do anything. I can't move and I can't scream. I'm just laying there watching as he kills them all. Then he kills me too and that's usually the moment when Dad,Mom or Uncle Damon wake me up.