《My thoughts echo in my head》

↳-my thoughts echo in my head-༉‧₊˚✧

Stefan's Pov
I brought my daughter home after she passed out. I would be lying if I said I didn't freak out because I totally did but Damon and Valerie kept reassuring me that it was okay and that she only passed out from everything that happened last night. I'm currently sitting on the couch she has in her room. I made her a promise that Julian would never hurt her and I broke that. I want to kill him. I want him dead for ever hurting my daughter. Right after I brought her home I was so full of rage I stormed out of the house ready to kill him the first chance I got. If it wasn't for Damon snapping my neck I think he would've killed me but I would take him down with me, would that be worth it? Would my life be worth her sadness? Thoughts like this keep coming to mind as I realize how stupid I was. He's almost 3 times my age. What if she never wakes up? What if the last picture I have of my daughter is as she screams when Damon removed the stake from her chest. I can still hear the echo of those screams in my ears like a nightmare that keeps replaying inside my mind. I hear the door creek and Damon steps in with some blood bag.

"Stefan we're all worried about her but starving yourself isn't going to help it" Damon says the same thing he's been saying it for the last 3 days. 3 days since my mother died. 3 days since Danie hasn't woken up. 3 days since I didn't leave her room.

"I don't want it Damon" I tell him and although the hunger inside me is getting stronger and stronger I can't. I just can't swallow any of the blood.

"Stefan if I have to put you on a feeding tube for you to eat something, trust me I will" He tells me with a serious tone. I look at him and the blood bag in his hands. I can smell it, it's smell so delicious it's like the sweetest candy you've ever tasted and then multiplied by a hundred. It's hard to resist. At last I reach for the bag in his hands and bring the straw to my mouth. The can feel the blood going down my throat. It's like I've been dying of thirst and now I'm drinking water. Wait that doesn't feel right. Feeling the blood coming up I vamp speed into the bathroom and throw up.