《Hard Times》

↳-Hard Times -༉‧₊˚✧

↳-Hard Times -༉‧₊˚✧

Valerie, Lexa and Caroline take me downstairs in the basement. After they explained that Danie turned off her humanity, I figured she would embrace her ripper side. Again because I couldn't stay back and had to get revenge on that little piece of shit. We reach the cell door and I see her placed on the bed. She's sleeping now. Lexa opens the cell door and approaches her with a syringe.

"What are you doing? I think she has enough in her system"I tell her realizing that it has to contain vervain.

"You never saw your daughter in action while she's full on ripper. Trust me it's safer for everyone if she's as weak as possible"Lexa tells me and injects my daughter who lightly tries to squirm away. God, I hate seeing her like this.

"Can I have a moment?"I ask the girls and they nod going back upstairs while I enter her cell and sit next to her on the bed. I stroak her blond hair and get some out of her face.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry"I start and squeeze her hand."I know I never should have left, it was stupid of me that there would be no consequences but know this my little baby I will do anything to get you back" I tell her and leave the cell locking it behind me.

Upstairs we're all discussing how tu turn back her humanity.

"Guys maybe if she sees her dad it will just snap back, like when you saw your mom" Caroline says but I don't think that's it.

"But she knows I'm alive it was a shock because I thought she died" I say back.

"Okay then we will think of something else okay. Nut we are saving Danie" Caroline says and I smile glad that she likes her.

"I might have a good idea" Lexa tells and we all listen to hear what she has to say.

After she told us what she's planning we hear a silent groan coming from downstairs. I sped downstairs and saw that na baby had her eyes open. There was a moment of joy in her eyes and I could swear I saw her lips turn up into a smile before it disappeared.