《 Mom,Dad 》

↳-Mom,Dad-༉‧₊˚✧

↳-Mom,Dad-༉‧₊˚✧

Stefan's Pov
We found Julians body but Lily and heretics founds us and attacked. Luckily all of us survived and Valerie told the most shocking news. She was coming back for me. And I was going to be a father. I was going to have the one thing I have always desired. A child. And now I'll never get the chance.

"Valerie" I call her and she turns around. "There's a girl in town, she was looking for you. She said you saved her life in 1863 and that she wants to thank you" I tell her and she looks confused.

"I don't really remember doing something like that what's her name?" She asks me coming closer.

"Danielle" I answer to her and but she still looks like the name doesn't ring any bells.

"Maybe when I see I'll remember"she tells me and I nod.

At the Lockwood mansion I tell Damon I got Valerie pregnant and that Julian killed the only chance I ever had of having a family. We need to find a way to kill him he needs to pay for this. And he will.

Danielle's Pov

Stefan was kind enough to let me stay at the mansion until Valerie returns. They're right now out doing god knows what and I'm alone in the kitchen making breakfast, when I hear a knock on the door. I go to open to reveal a women that has the same hair color.

"I'm Valerie you were looking for me right?" She states and asks but I'm too stunned to answer. I'm going to speak to my birth mother what should I say?

"Ummm yeah yeah I was come in" I say and invite her inside. We stay in the doorway and I just realized I'm not ready for this. All this time I haven't thought of what I might say to her.

"So Stefan told me that I saved you in 1863 but I don't remember meeting you" she speaks up breaking the silence.

"Yeah you did I was being beaten and on the verge of death when you cast a spell that saved my life" I say and she looks even more confused. "My mother was powerful witch and she looked into my past when I was 17, so when I told you, you saved me from being beaten I wasn't born yet, I was in a womb" I tell her with tears on the bring of my eyes and I see her covering her mouth.

"I did it?" She asks in disbelief and I nod and she hugs me tightly.

"Thank you for getting me a chance to live and have an amazing childhood"I say still hugging her.

"All these years I've been blaming myself for killing my child when all along you were alive but how?" She asks me.

"My adoptive mom Elizabeth she gave me vampire blood I didn't know what it was at the time but she said it would protect me and one day a vampire attacked me and I died and that's how I became a heretic" I tell her and she looks with wide eyes.

"You're a siphon witch like me" she states again and I nod.

"Do you-would you like to spend some time with me or I don't know" I stutter and she nods.

"I love you Danielle" she tells me.

"I love you too mom" wait mom? shit it just slipped out." I'm sorry I shouldn't have it's too soon isn't it" I start to panic byt she smiles.

"No it's alright I like the sound of that"

"Listen to me now very carefully the man who did is name Julian and he's back he can't find out you're alive okay. He wanted you dead then he'll want it now too" she tells and I nod.

"Is my dad alive? My mom lived alone so" I say and she nods smiling.

"Yes he's vampire but back then he was a human we met at a town fair and started talking and laughing and then you came to life" Valerie tells me. It's still so weird after Elizabeth died I thought even if I did meet her would I call her mom or is that title reserved for only one women?

Me and Valerie we were talking for hours and we did magic together and it awesome. And not just that I met another heretic but that I met my birth mom. Then the door gets open and Valerie walks to the front door to see who's there.

"Valerie what are you doing here" I hear Stefan asking her and she motions for me to go stand behind her.

"Well I had time to talk with Danie and found out I did save her in 1863, but she wasn't born yet" Valerie tells Stefan and there's silence.

"Wait are you telling me" I hear his voice crack like he's about to cry.

"I want you to meet our daughter Danielle Mireille" she tells him and I can't believe that Stefan is my dad I step out and see he's about to cry.

"Is this real?" He whispers under his breath and I nod. I start to walk closer to him. With each step he realizes this is reality, and when I thouch his shoulder he brings me into the biggest hug on the earth.

"Stef.....can't.....breath" I say and he let's me go while stroking my hair.

"You look beautiful" he tells me.

"Thank you, for saving me too.I guess paternity got the better out of you" I say and he chuckles.

"Stefan we need to protect her now that we know she survived. Julian had no problem killing as a baby he'll have no problem now" Valerie tells Stefan the same thing.

"If he dares to even lay a finger on her I will send him back in hell and make sure he will never get out" threatens Stefan. It's weird to have a dad. I'm used to it just being me and mom.

"You should sleep it's getting pretty late okay" Valerie suggest and giver her a look.

"I'm not 10 I don't need a curfew" I say and they chuckle.

"Fine but don't be long up" Stefan says and I rush to my room. Today I met my mom and my dad. The only problem is this Julian guy but I'm sure Valerie and Stefan will take care of him.

 The only problem is this Julian guy but I'm sure Valerie and Stefan will take care of him

Parent reunion YAY. Also I decided to update a day early because I'm not gonna be here during the weekend.