《Tell them I'm coming back》

↳-Tell them I'm coming back-༉‧₊˚✧

Stefan's Pov
Danie stood in the living room her arms crossed. She was waiting for a reply but everyone was quite. Then she walked closer to her father so that she was only a couple inches away.

"What you didn't see that coming? I mean what's some family time am I right" She said and her boots clicked as she walked to couch and hoped on it.

"Why don't you just tell us what you're doing here?"Caroline asked her, last time her voice was filled with sympathy for her because she lost but after fishing out pieces of wood from my chest, her opinion changed.

"Now where would the dun be in that? Anyway daddy dearest where do you keep the good stuff and I'm talking about B- negative" She said and got up from the couch realizing she's hungry. Me and Caroline smirked at each other and then looked back Danie who seemed really confused.

"Well since your little ripper bender-" I start to say but I'm cut off by Danie.

"Which wouldn't happen if you didn't pass on this gene"

"So after it we decided that we're going to store the blood somewhere else"I reply to her and that only angered her. She was a hungry ripper and in no mood for bargaining. She was about to speed to me when Caroline had her pinned against the wall.

"Hey, humanity or not you are not attacking your family"She said but Danie doesn't look like she's taking her seriously so Caroline thightens her grip on my daughter's neck making her grasp for breath. "Do you understand" She says and Danie nods she releases her and she falls down onto the floor. I rush up to her and help her up even with her humanity she's still my daughter and my father's instinct wouldn't let me just let her sit there. I grab her under her arms but she pushes me away.

"I can get up on my own" She hisses at me and I back away.

"Now will you finally tell us what got you to come back"Valerie says from the other side of the room. She's been observing this whole situation. I know it can't be easy to see your daughter like this. I know it's not easy for me.