《 Let's kill that son of biscuit eater》

↳-Let's kill that son of a biscuit eater-༉‧₊˚✧

When I woke up the next day I heard some arguing downstairs. I don't really know what caused it but I couldn't fall asleep. I stepped down on the floor in my PJ's went towards the sound. My barefoot felt really cold against the floor that was creaking under them. I arrived at the stairs and what I saw shocked me. Dad,Uncle Damon and Lily were the ones arguing. I decided to announce myself by walking into living/parlor.

"Hello" I said and all three heads snapped my way. Dad walked towards me and hugged me and I returned it.

"Did you sleep well? And your head?" He asked and looked over my head.

"Da-aaamon, I'm fine" I quickly corrected myself remembering what Valerie said about never letting Julian or anyone close to him find out about us.

"Yes we were just discussing this. I think Lily should know, she's helping us kill Julian" Stefan explained to me and I look at him weirdly. Yesterday she was dying to defend his rights and today she's helping us kill him that's just off.

"If you're comfortable with of course" Damon added and I nodded for one of them to continue.

"Okay so when you sent Valerie to see if me and Damon were okay. We became friends and then fell in love and that love created a kid"Dad said and Lily's eyes widened. "And you have to know that Valerie was coming back to tell me if it wasn't for Julian"Suddenly Dad's tone changed and I could feel trying to use the right words. " He made sure it wasn't a problem anymore" I could see the pure shock on Lily's face when she realized the man she thought she loved murdered her grandchild. Well not entirely.

"But thanks to magic, Valerie said some magical words and bum kid saved, so here we are with the newest member of Salvatore family"Damon said and I awkwardly waved at her. She looked at Dad and then at me.

"O my god" That was all she could get out apperantly.

"Hi I'm Danielle Morlow-Salvatore nice to meet you" I said sticking my hand for her to shake it. Eventually she overcame the shock that it gave her and shaked my hand.