1.

Sirens went off and flashing lights colored the rooms in red. Guards got alarmed and quickly made their way to their leaders office. And indeed they had something to see. The door was wide open, the whole room turned upside down, paper's flying everywhere carried by the cold wind blowing through the wide open windows.

"Shut this place down!," one of the guards yelled as the others ran to block every way out of the building.

Little did they know they were already too late.

——————————————————————

The door of the van slide open and men in black suits got inside. They took their seats and the driver started the engine.

"Did anyone find anything?," the leader of the group asked as he took off his jacket and put on his coat to warm himself up.

"Nothing. We searched through every millimeter of that place. Maybe he really doesn't plan to attack."

"Don't be fooled. Maybe we consider each other allies but only in this war. We are the biggest obstacle in his way to control the entire world after the Germans. There must be some plan he has about eliminating that obstacle. But if it's not in the Senate Palace, where could it be? We searched through all of the most secured places in Moscow. And if it's not in Moscow then where is it?"

"I know that guessing is not professional at all and that there's no place for that in our work, but I suggest we search here," one of the agents said as he took a folder out from beneath his jacket and handed it to the leader.

"What's that?"

"I'm not sure myself. But I know someone didn't want us to find it. It was hidden behind a lose brick in the wall of the palace's library. The title pressed on the folder says "Project Siberia". I didn't have time to open the folder because I had to be in the right location to get out when the alarm went off."

"That's okay. You did good for your first day on this mission," the leader said as he opened the folder.

He started reading the text on the papers and as seconds passed by his eyes only went wider and wider.

"Sir?"

The man looked up from the papers with fear in his eyes. He took in a deep breath and shook his head.

"Sir, what's wrong? What does it say?"

"It's maybe stupid of me to say this, but it seems like God decided that this is his war too. What's worse is that he's on our enemies side."

The men looked at each other, not quiet sure what he was saying.

"We need to go back and inform America about this. Step on the gas!"

The driver nodded and stepped on the gas.

The Soviet Union has a secret weapon that, as the document says, is keepable of massive destruction. Such destruction yet unseen by mankind. If that's true then no one in the world is safe anymore. All they could do now is hope that they will manage to destroy that weapon before it destroys them, and that God will have mercy for their helpless souls.

———————————————————————-

"Out of my way!," the agent yelled as he ran through the hallways of the White House. Maids and butlers were standing with their backs pressed to the walls, trying their best not to drop the things they were holding or to have the man bump into them. They simply watched him with surprise as he ran down the hall like the devil himself was chasing after him.

He reached the hidden door that was leading into America's office and almost slammed it open even though it was a lot heavier than a normal door.

The guards pointed their guns at the agent while America jumped up from his chair. They watched in horror as the man dropped on his knees, his hands shaking as he tried to hold the folder up. His face was so pale that it seemed like he had no blood left in his body, while his eyes were filled with fear.

"S-Sir... Please... You need to see this..."

That was all he managed to say before he lost consciousness and fell down on the ground.

"Dear Lord...," America said as he ran to the man now laying on the floor.

"Go get the doctor!"

The guards ran out the room, leaving their leader alone with the unconscious agent.

America's eyes landed on the folder next to the man and he reached out for it. What could scare a professional agent so much to make him act like this?

His eyes landed on the text written in Russian. He tried his best to figure out what was this about but he didn't understand the language quiet well. Everything was fine until his eyes landed on a photograph attached to the last paper. He felt his blood run cold and his heart beating like crazy. What was he even looking at? What kind of a monstrosity is this? Is the apocalypse starting? Has God given up on this world?

"Sir, what happened?!"

America snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the doctor running towards him.

"I-I'm okay. Please help him. He passed out."

"Sir, you look like you're going to pass out too. Please go and lay down. Someone get me a glass of water!"

One of the guards ran out while the other helped the doctor to pick America up and put him down on the sofa in the corner.

"I'm fine. Let me go. That man needs help."

"You are our priority."

"And I am your leader! So you shall follow my orders!"

Knowing that they have no choice the doctor went back to the agent and the guard went to help him. America tried to calm himself down as much as that was possible at the moment. The other guard came back with the glass of water. America forced himself to drink it and then laid back down.

Just as he thought that things couldn't be worse the phone on his desk rang. He picked himself up and made his way to his desk. He took in a deep breath and picked up.

"Yes?"

"Sir, we have a problem..."

"What is it?"

"Soviet just called. Someone broke into The Senate Palace last night and he suspects that it was done by our agents. He expects to have a conversation with you in person as soon as that's possible."

"Tell him that I'll fly to Moscow first thing in the morning. We can discuss it then."

"Of course. Right away."

America hung up and fixed his suit. Then he turned to the guard standing in front of him.

"Go and call the FBI. I have a special mission for them."

The guard gave him a confused look but decided not to question it. Instead he simply nodded and made his way out. America then turned to the doctor who was kneeling next to the agent, his equipment on the floor.

"How is he?"

"He'll be okay. He just needs some good rest," the doctor said as he put his equipment back in his bag.

"Okay. Take him to the medical room and let him sleep as much as he desires."

The doctor nodded and carried the man out with the help of the guard.

America reached for the folder and then looked at the photograph again. Even though it was terrifying it also looked pretty scared. Who knows what they are doing to that poor thing?

If that thing is a living being, he shall not kill it. If it turns out to present no threat to them and that it can be taught to listen to them, then they shall spare its life. Otherwise they won't have a choice and they'll need to kill it.

He is totally against killing any living being unless if it's an actual threat. Let's just hope it's not.