5.

Walking beside each other, America and Soviet made their way down the hall. Soon they will reach the containment cell.

"Tell me, what will you do to him if he tries to attack me?"

"We definitely won't kill him. But we won't let you or any of your men near him until you find another way to prove that he's your son."

"As if we don't have enough problems already..."

"I know. We already have too many problems on our backs but this isn't something I can just put aside and make it wait for the war to be over."

"Our enemies are getting closer and closer to my territory as days pass by. I have to protect my country, help my allies, help some of them free their countries and their people. It's just too much work."

"That's why we need to keep this secret. No word about this shall spread outside this facility."

"That's understandable. Now let's see how this whole thing goes."

They stopped in front of the glass and looked inside. The monster was currently sleeping.

"Looks like we'll need to wait for him to wake up."

"You don't want me to wake him up?"

"No. Gee, no wonder that he's acting so aggressively around you. You won't even let it sleep peacefully."

"When will you accept the fact that not all of us are ready to waste our time being empathetic towards everyone?"

"Does your son count too?"

Soviet went silent at this. Now he was really considering his actions.

"We'll let him sleep then. But who knows when he'll wake up."

That's when they heard the monster getting up on its feet and looking towards them.

"Hey there. I'm sorry if we woke you up. Go back to sleep. We'll come back later," America said and turned to walk away.

He stopped when he heard the monster growl angrily. When he looked back he could see Soviet standing only millimeters away from the glass, staring at it with an emotionless face.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let's go."

"No. This ends here."

The monster walked to the glass, not breaking eye contact with him.

"Listen to me, you need to cooperate with me if you want to get out alive. They will kill you if we don't convince them that you are actually my son. Behave yourself."

"Soviet, that's enough!," America warned him, but was ignored.

"He maybe seems like a nice person to you but he's not. He's no different than me or you. If you keep on acting like this we probably won't see each other ever again."

The monster let out a loud roar and tried to break the glass again by slamming its head on it over and over again.

America grabbed Soviet by the arm and pushed him away. He was now standing between them.

"I'm not convinced. You may leave now and return only when you find some real proof for what you're claiming is true."

"I didn't even talk to him properly!"

"You did enough! Now you either take yourself out or my men will! The choice is yours!"

Soviet gave him a dead glare before he looked at the monster one more time.

"I don't know why are you acting this way towards me but I'll come back for you! You have my word!"

He then made his way towards the exit. America didn't even bother to go after him, he just turned to the glass and looked at the now calm creature.