Part Two

Y/N POV:

I pull in to the driveway with my car and step inside the house.

"Hey Y/N! You came just in time for dinner," Mr. LaRusso welcomes me at the door.

"Thank you," I say.

I hang up my coat in the coat closet. I grab my phone out of the pocket and then I close the closet door. I sit down at the dinner table between Mrs LaRusso and Sam. Mr. LaRusso hands everyone a plate of sushi.

"You didn't have to make something this nice Mr LaRusso," I say, grateful for the meal. My parents would never make something like this. As a matter of fact, I never really got fed dinner.

"It was my pleasure," He says as he takes a bite.

"So how do you like it here?" Sam asks.

"It's pretty cool. I missed it here," I say excitedly.

"That's good," She says as she takes another bite.

"How's your relationship with Miguel?" Mrs LaRusso asks Sam.

"Good. We just got back together a few weeks ago," Sam smiles.

I take the last bite of sushi on my plate. I excuse myself to put the plate in the sink. I speedwalk back to my seat at the table when I hear voices getting louder.
They must be arguing. I decide to stay where I am so I don't interrupt anything.

"Don't! Don't! Just let me beat her on the mat!" Sam shouts.

"She's a psychopath!" Mrs LaRusso says.

"I don't know what to think or do anymore," Sam whispers.

"I'm sorry," Mrs LaRusso says softly.

I walk back in to the room, unsure of how I should react.

"Is this a bad time?" I ask.

"It's okay. I guess we should talk about the shit Tory pulled before you got back," Mrs LaRusso motions for me to sit.

Mr. LaRusso cleans up everyone else's plates while we sit in our seats.

"She hunted me down like I was her prey. She broke into our house. And tried to kill me! I didn't do anything to her. She's the one that's done irresponsible actions even before the karate war started!" Sam roars with anger.

Mrs LaRusso explains the incident and I just listen in curiosity. How can someone do something that insane?
Is she psychotic?

"Her name is Tory Nichols. Watch out for her," Sam says and I just nod.

"Yeah I'm sorry that happened to you. But you'll just win the tournament so Cobra Kai can get shut down right?" I say trying to cheer her up.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.

"Sorry," I say as I check the text.

'Wanna hang out? Meet me at the park' The text from Robby says.

'Yeah' I text him back.

"You're right though. I should go train so we can win," Sam says.

"Go get 'em."

"Wanna watch? You can see Miyagi-Do!" Sam offers.

"No thank you. I have some stuff to do anyway. Meet up with some old friends," I lie.

"Cool. See you soon!" She says as she goes outside.

I wait until she leaves in her car.
Then I go in mine and I drive to the park. I parallel park, that was hard, and then I jog up to Robby.