Part Ten

Tory POV:

I didn't think Y/N would let me beat the shit out of LaRusso. But she did.

"Where we going now?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

I thought I was just going home. After all, I have to put my little brother to bed and give my mom her medication.

"I don't have anywhere to go back to," She shrugs.

"You could crash at the dojo with Robby."

"Mind if we stop at the LaRusso's house to pick up my shit?"

"Sure," I say hesitantly.

We pull up the LaRusso's fancy house.
They're a bunch of spoiled little bitches.

"I'll be right back," She says.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask. I gotta protect the girl in case the LaRussos see her. They'd be pissed.

"Relax. They don't wanna see me, so they definitely don't wanna see you."

"I'll see you in a minute," She runs in, unlocking the door.

I scroll through Instagram. Apparently Sam and Miguel are back together. I'm not surprised.

"Get the hell off our property!"

I turn to the voice behind me.
Mrs LaRusso.

"I'm waiting for a friend to drive me home. I'll be out of your hair in a minute," I say annoyed.

How much longer is Y/N gonna take?
I can't be outside with Sam's mom.

"Right," She says reluctantly.

I guess she feels hurt by Y/N.
Good.

She got me fired! How am I supposed to react?

I scroll back through Instagram. Apparently some of the Cobra Kai people are at a bar. We should go. It would probably help Y/N take her mind off today.

"I'm back..." Y/N smiles at me, holding her duffel bag.

"Y/N," Mrs LaRusso looks at her, pain in her eyes.

"Mrs LaRusso," Y/N acknowledges her.

"You could apologize to Sam. You could stay away from Cobra Kai. You can fix your mistake," Mrs LaRusso reaches for Y/N's hand but Y/N smacks her arm away.

"I don't need a second chance since I don't regret my choice," She says coldly and gets back into the car.

"You good?" I look over to her.

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine. We're gonna go hang out with some friends," I reset the GPS to the location of the bar.

"I don't know about this," She says skeptically.

"C'mon! You kicked Hawk's ass! And then you left Sam defenseless! They'll give you respect!" I make an effort to convince her.

"That's not what I'm worried about."

"Then what are you worried about? We can have a blast!" I push her arm playfully.

"I'm afraid I'll see the Miyagi Do/Eagle Fangs there. I'm not that good at confrontation."

"You kicked Sam's ass with words too, not just punches. C'mon! Besides, they're not gonna be there."

"Fine," She huffs.

"Yay! C'mon!" I say as she looks at the GPS.

She shifts her focus to driving.
We're gonna have some fun!

Sides (Tory x Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें