Part Seventeen

Tory POV:

I walk into prom, hand in hand with Robby. I just have to do this to get Miguel and Sam off their game. Besides, Y/N isn't gonna be here so I can just tell her afterwards about the little stunt we pulled.

Miguel and Sam look crushed.

"They're staring," He whispers.

"I know," I laugh.

Payback's a bitch, ain't it?
Miguel cheated on me with her. Now it's time for revenge...

The music gets turned up and Robby pulls me to the center of the room. We start dancing and everyone's looking at us. He twirls me around and the crowd makes "oohs" and "aahs." I smile and I play with his hair to make it sting even more.

"You're a good dancer," He whispers.

"You're even better," I say as he puts his arm around my waist.

We laugh as we dance to the music. I'm having a lot of fun.

Y/N POV:

I run out of the school as I hear people cheer as Tory and Robby dance together. Their lips get insanely close as I bolt out of there. I can't let anyone see me cry.

No wonder Tory's been talking down prom for weeks. Has she been cheating on me this whole fucking time?

'Where are you'

I get a text from Kyler.

He probably knew. Everyone probably knew! I block his phone number as I do to Tory and Robby's too. Anyone from Cobra Kai who wants to get in contact with me, they won't be able to.

I call an Uber. It's immediately here to pick me up and I go home. Just to my room.

"You're home early..." My mom says as I slam the door.

I cry. And I cry. And I cry.
The tears stream down my face.
My mom opens the door to me.

"She cheated," I whisper.

"I'm so sorry, honey," My mom says as she wraps me in a hug.

My loud sobs continue. I can't help it. They just come.

...

A WEEK LATER:

16 Voicemails.

"It's Tory. Again. Why are you ghosting me?"

"It's Tory. Please. Please call me back."

"It's Tory. What did I do wrong?"

I thought I blocked her, but I guess that was just on messages. I don't feel like blocking her voicemails because hearing her voice calms me... but it makes me pissed. It always makes me pissed.

*ping*

Another voicemail.

"It's Robby. Why haven't you been picking up Tory's calls? She needs you. Call her back."

If she needed me, she wouldn't have cheated on me with you, you piece of shit.

"You doing okay, honey?" Mom asks.

"No. I have to take the long way in the hallways just to avoid them! I can't see Tory... I'd break down... and I can't break down..." I say, biting my lip to prevent tears.

"Aw... sweetie..."

"I'm fine mom. I'm fine."

I'm not fine. I don't think I'll ever be fine again.