Part Fifteen

Y/N POV:

"Moon and I didn't work out," He says.

"Good. She's too good for a bitch like you," I scoff.

"I told her I still had feelings for you... that and a while back I beat the shit out of Demetri for posting a bad review. I've changed! I'm in Miyago-Do now. Not as Hawk, but as Eli!"

"If you had feelings for me, you wouldn't have fucked Moon while we were together!" I shout.

"I was an idiot, Y/N! I thought a blue mohawk made me strong enough to date multiple girls! I should've never joined Cobra Kai! It takes its toll on people! It'll mess with their heads!"

"Blame Cobra Kai huh? It's your fault! Not Cobra Kai's!"

"Please, Y/N. Give me a second chance and I'll be better... no! Better than better! Y/N... please..."

"I have a girlfriend, Eli! A girlfriend who cares enough about me and would never cheat on me!"

He looks defeated. Broken. Stunned.

"But... I thought..."

"She's an amazing person, Eli. Maybe you should learn a lesson from her."

"I screwed up! I was an asshole! But how fucking long before you listen to what I have to say?" He shouts, clearly pissed off that I don't want him.

"Get the hell out of my hospital room! And if I ever see you again, I'll kick your ass so hard that you can't see color ever again!" I demand.

"You got lucky in one fight. Doesn't mean you can fight," He snarls.

"I'll kill you with my damn toes if I have to," I stand up from my hospital bed. I get in his face to intimidate him.

He takes advantage of where I'm standing... He presses his lips against mine.

I slap him in the face.
I flip him off and he looks at me in awe.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, Y/N!"

"AND I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!"

I can almost hear his heart break into two. He looks at the floor, tears welling in his eyes.

"Go," I whisper.

He opens the door to leave when he sees Tory.

"Excuse me," He mumbles.

Tory grabs his arm and shoves him into the wall.

"Did you just kiss my girl without her consent?" Tory says stone faced.

"Y-y-your girl?" He stutters.

"Babe, let him go," I mumble.

She lets him go and Eli runs as fast as he can out of that hospital.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was gonna try that," I say.

"It's not your fault that you're so lovable. You're a princess," Tory smiles.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"Hm... how about the park?"

"Anything for you, my love," I smile at her.

She drives us to the park.
I look up into the night sky.
We sit down on a park bench when she breaks the silence.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's wonderful."

She pushes me off the bench.
I land on my back. She sits down next to me on the grass. We lay down and look at the stars.

"You see that big star over there?" Tory points to the biggest star visible.

"Yeah?"

"I would name that one Y/N. The biggest star for the most important person in my life."

I feel like I'm about to cry. She told me I'm the most important person in her life! She told me how she would name a star after me. I just smile at her.

"You see the tiny star right next to the large one?" I point.

"Yeah?"

"There's million! Hell, even billions of stars right next to that one. But I'd name the tiny little star Tory Nichols, cause she's one in a million."

I feel her pull on my collar. Our lips meet and we kiss gently. Just us. Under the stars. Blocking the world out.

This is the best date I'll ever have in my entire life.

...

"Thank you for tonight. I really appreciate it."

"Anything for you, Y/N," She kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow. I love you Tory."

"I love you Y/N."

...

A/N: AHHHHH UHM
I used an idea from SageCreatures that they commented on my last chapter and it turned out so cute! Thank you for reading this far!