Part Four

Tory POV:

I introduce myself to this girl and she falls to the ground. Robby sits her up against the wall.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Robby asks.

"Me? I didn't do anything!" I say defensively.

"Is she okay?" Kyler asks.

Her breathing starts going faster.

"It's a panic attack! I know what to do," I say and I try to move towards her but Robby won't let me.

"You triggered the panic attack. I don't think you should be the one trying to fix it," He says softly.

"Just repeat my instructions to her," I say and he nods.

We have to help this girl. She's kinda pretty too.

"Get her to match her breathing with yours," I say and he starts talking to her.

"You're gonna be alright. Just match my breaths. One, two, three," He inhales, "And out, two three."

"Can I go drink a beer?" Kyler asks stupidly.

"Shut the fuck up," I snap.

"She's calming down!" He says.

"Ask her what colors she sees, get her to name objects and stuff. Thankfully she'll be fine," I sigh with relief.

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes to the three of them sitting around me.

"Name three colors."

"This is stupid," I try to stand up but he makes me sit back down.

"Three colors," Robby repeats.

"Orange, blue, yellow," I say.

"Three objects you see."

"Uh, the TV in the corner, a tissue box on the floor, and this asshole's beer," I point to Kyler for the last one.

"Alright you're fine. What do you remember before you passed out?" He asks me.

I don't really. I just remember feeling scared. Weak. Prey.

Flashback

Day of the karate fight at the school:

"LaRusso! I'm gonna find you again! I'll kill you!" The twisted voice shouts, meaning every damn word.

"Wait!" I step in front of her.

"Bold move," She hisses.

"You can work things out verbally," I try to play peacemaker.

"You're in my damn way. You're dead meat. What a loser. You're weak," She punches me in the nose.

"Don't hurt her, please," I beg for Sam.

"LaRusso is that way!" Someone yells.

"Goodbye bitch, I'm gonna kill you. And I don't make threats. I make promises," She says as she digs her spiky bracelet into my shoulder.

She runs to chase down Sam and I didn't help at all.

I'm weak. My shoulder hurts so bad as blood drips down my arm. My nose feels so terrible- is it broken?

End Flashback

"I remember seeing someone."

"Was it Tory Nichols?" He asks me softly.