Chapter 23.

"Hey, it's me" I heard a knock at the door and JJ call out

"It's unlocked" I said back not moving from my bed

"Are you okay?" I felt JJ lay on the bed next to me and put his arm around me.

"I was great this morning and then John B had to go and ruin my day" I said annoyed

"He will pick you Sav, he has to" JJ said trying to assure me

"I don't know JJ. Right now if I had to decide, I wouldn't pick him" I said honestly because I have never been so angry or disappointed at my brother.

I felt JJ kiss me on the forehead before leaving the room. I heard John B, Pope and JJ in the kitchen, Pope and JJ filling in John B about how pissed off Kie and I were.

"We can't do this without Sav and Kie, you know it" I heard JJ say before I put in my headphones to drown them out and felt myself fall asleep.

I felt someone take my headphones off which woke me up, I saw JJ standing over me.

"Good morning" He said

"It's the afternoon JJ" I said rolling back over

"Yeah but you just woke up so, good morning" He said smiling "Get up, we've gotta go"

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked

"Heyward's boat" He said as if that answered my question, I learnt a long time ago to just go with what JJ says because he will never give you a straight answer.

I got up and put a bikini on with some denim shorts before going outside to see John B and JJ on Heywards boat waiting for me.

"Sav" John B said to me

"I'm still pissed at you" I said to my brother

"I know" He said smiling at me "You'll forgive me though"

JJ steered the boat into the middle of the marsh before it stopped and sounded like it broke down.

I went down to see what happened and saw John B and JJ shirtless, fiddling with the engine bay.

John B came over and picked me up, taking me towards the cupboard.

"John B what the hell are you doing?" I asked hitting his back

"It's all a part of my master plan" He said, throwing me into the cupboard and shutting the door.

"John B, I will kill you" I yelled out banging on the door

"Oh hey Kie, can you get Sav?" I heard JJ say, when did Kie get here?

Kie came down and heard me banging on the door.

"What the hell?" She asked letting me out

"I'm going to kill them" I said, pushing past her and running to the top of the boat when I saw John B and JJ jump into the water and swim to a waiting Pope.

"Are you joking, get your asses back here?" I yelled out as Kie opened up the door and saw Sarah Cameron pop her head out.

"We aren't coming back until you three figure it out" John B called out to us

"I will kill every single one of you" Kie yelled

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt" John B called out

"Hydroponic!" JJ yelled

Sarah took off her clothes, ready to jump in the water and swim after the boys