Chapter 6

Amity woke up, dressed quickly in a dark purple skirt, a pair of pink jeans and a black sweatshirt. It had little stars all around in. Amity rushed down the stairs to the main hall.

"What in the Titans are you wearing?!" Her mother gasped in suprise and disgust. "And why your hair is brown?"

"I wanted to dress differently today, and uhh... The dye probably washed away when I took a long shower last night."

"Have you forgotten the class that is coming today? You promised to wear the dark blue dress." Queen Odalia remained calmly but with a little anger.

"I totally forgot about it! Oh no... I had so much fun yesterday I didn't even think about today! And I forgot about the hair!" Amity panicked in her head.

"Dear Amity. You get that you can't forget things like this." Her mother said trying to sound calm and motherly.

"I am sorry mother. I totally forgot. I will go change. And dye my hair." Amity murmured.

She climed up the stairs and went to a bathroom and dyed her hair back to turquoise. Then she changed in to the dark blue dress.

"I hate the dark blue colour after this."

She went back down to the main hall and took something to eat. A sandwich filled with bacon, cheese, cucumber and lettuce. Then she went to see her mom in the balcony, where the royals would greet the guests when they arrive. The one balcony high up.

"The class will be here in ten minutes. Then our tour guide will show some places and then, after a half an hour, they will meet us. The royal family of the Boiling isles." Queen Odalia reported and looked down from the balcony.

"Okay, where we will meet them."

"In the Throne hall, the twins and your father will be there too."

"The whole family?"

"Yes, and I hope your sister and brother will come, so if you are so kind, go find them." Queen Odalia looked back to Amity with her hands behind her dark purple dress.

Amity looked into her mother's ice cold blue eyes. She saw nothing but coldness in there.

"Okay, I will go find them." Amity responded and left.

Amity looked for them for a while and started to worry she didn't find them in time. But when she looked through some of the bathrooms in the North wing, she heard giggling.

She peeked in and saw the twins sitting on the floor, backs to the door, there something was in front of them, that Amity couldn't see.

"What are you doing? You should be in the Throne hall." Amity said jumpscaring the twins."

"Shouldn't you?" Edric responded angrily.

"Well sorry, but mother send me to look for you. So no, I should not be in there, but you should be. But what are you doing." Amity's interest chanced so fast.

"Has it something to do with the village trips?"

"Well no, but yes, we are creating a big illusion, so that we can go to the village and be still in the castle." Emira looked like she could explode from the happines.

"Cool! Are you going to the village now?" Amity asked.

"Your not mad?" Edric was kinda confused.

"No! You can go, but if I can say something, please go after the class visit, it starts in five minutes, and I think the class wants to see the whole family, not just some illusions." Amity said.

"Okay..." Emira looked a bit sad but said yes.

Soon they were all in the Throne hall and waited for the class to arrive.
Amity looked up to her throne's silver back. It had stars and little gems around the edges, a moon and a tiara at the top. The tiara looked like hers. A gold core and pink crystals.

Her throne was the smallest, because she was the youngest of the family. Her mother's and father's thrones were the biggest and they were side to side in the middle of the big podium. They were golden and had a purple silk seat like the rest of the thrones. All of the thrones had a crown or a tiara on top of the back that looked exactly like their own. They also had a picture in the back. I had a moon, Edric had a potion bottle and Emira had a sword in their silver thrones, father had his scepter and mother had the castle. The twins thrones were side to side on the other side of the podium. So the order was.
Edric, Emira, father, mother and me.

Finally the class was arriving, she heard excited voices behind the corner. She tried to straighten her dress a bit.

The family standed up, and then the class was in the hall.

Amity saw exited faces and amazed gaspes. She scanned through the class and stopped to one student, that looked quite familiar. Apparently "she" had multi-colored Hexside uniform.

"Wow, she studies multiple tracks, I didn't knew you could do that."  Amity thought. "Wait, isn't that girl... Luz?!"