Chapter 3

'Where could they be? I've looked everywhere! I can't let them leave my sight ever again!'

"Sunshine! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" I say scanning the back of the daycare near the ball pit.

'Where are you sunshine I miss you..'

"Are we playing hide and go seek!?" I hear a random boy say.

'Wait! Who's hiding must be (y/n)! Of course! The castles!!'

"There you are sunshine!"I yelled happy to have found my sunshine "Whose this?" I saw (y/n) sitting so close to a boy whose face was red. If my mouth could move, it wouldn't be smiling right now.

'What is this feeling? I don't want anyone near them. But that's not right! Normally I don't mind when a child is near anyone they are happy with! I want to be where that boy is NOT him.. I think this feeling is called jealousy? I'm jealous of that boy. He needs to go.'

"Sun?" The voice of my sunshine snapped me out of my thoughts

"Yes sunshine?" I say forgetting my jealousy for a brief moment

"You zoned out a bit.. he said his name was jack."

'Oh. Right. Him.' Sunshine mood flipped in a second

"Well jack. You are BANNED from this daycare" I say as I picked jack up by under his arms and brought him to the big main doors of the daycare while he was crying and asking why. Brat. I slammed the doors closed on jack and turned to skip back to my sunshine.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I watched in shock as sun carried jack out of the daycare with him ignoring jacks cries and complaints, as I followed him and tried to reason with the sun animatronic however never seemed to hear me at all. Sun is acting really weird.

"Sunshine! Never leave my side again! You really scared me when I couldn't find you!" Under his ever lasting smile sun sounded genuinely worried that I ran from him.

"Sunny why did you do that?? He was being nice to me and I don't think he broke any rules! I swear!" Sunny didn't seem to listen after he stood straight up after the first few words. He is so unreadable when he doesn't move or speak like this. Especially because his face never moves.

'Wow he's really tall standing up like that..' I thought to myself while waiting for his reply.

"H-Hello-?" I was cut off from saying anything else when suddenly sun did some sort of squeak of joy and Picked me up and held me above his head and started twirling me around.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME SUNNY? SUNNY! I LOVE IT! KEEP CALLING ME THAT OK SUNSHINE? YOURE SO CUTE!! I COULD JUST HUG YOU FOREVER!!" Sun continued rambling about how cute his new nickname was, while poor little (y/n) was so confused at what they did to make him react like this.

Suddenly (y/n) realised how high they were and looked down. It looked even higher from up here. Little did sun know, his 'sunshine' was scared of heights. They gulped. 'Too. High.'

"Uhh sun?"

"Please call me sunny!" Sundrop corrected the small child

"Ok uh.. sunny?" (Y/n) was started to really regret calling the energetic robot 'sunny'

"Yes sunshine?" Sun was beaming at his sunshine

"I'm really dizzy.. and I don't like being this high.. it's scary." (Y/n) said hesitantly.

"Oh right! Sorry dear little (y/n)!" With that sun lowered (y/n) to his chest and gave them a hug while sitting crisscross apple sauce on the ground.

'He didn't get the hint at all..' (y/n) wasn't sure how they could get out of this mess.

3rd person POV (main stage):

The lights are flashing and the animal robots are singing. There where children screaming and shouting along to the music. And the animatronics where all focused on entertaining the excited children and not letting them down. Little did any of the animatronics know that one of the kids in the crowd had a faz camera and high hopes for an amazing photo.

The child lined up the camera to capture the perfect shot. The child was waiting for when his favourite robot Monty did his signature move after his solo where he lowers his sunglasses and winks at the crowd. That was the boys favourite part after all.

Monty started his solo and the young boy made sure everything was perfect.

'Alight I got this.. aaaaannd...'

"Rock and roll!" The child heard Monty say his cue for a photo

'now!!'

Just as Monty pulled down his sunglasses to wink at the crowd the little boy flashed his faz camera. Needless to say,Monty, along with the other animatronics where blinded causing them to mess up. This made Monty mad. Really mad. He NEVER messed up.

Monty was known to be easy to rage at the smallest things. To Monty however this was huge. He hated to mess up. He never did! He was sent into a blind rage and ran off stage while running into some people, the lucky ones of course got out of the way in time. Luckily no one who got ran into was seriously injured, but it was still enough to sue. Kids and parents where screaming and crying out of pure fear. Monty kept running and smashing into things and breaking objects.

Parents got scared for their child's and their own safety and ran out of the building. Staff of course noticed and made a notice to close down and evacuate that part of the pizza plex. Then send Monty to Maintenance to get him checked. Again. For the 6th time this week.
First of course they would need to find him.

Monty was crashing down a hall that only staff are allowed down. He was headed to a room still in a blind rage not having a particular destination in mind.He saw the door to the electrical room, ran straight through the door and started completely destroying everything. He didn't like how the door was in his way after all. Monty went From ripping and snapping wires, to smashing servers and computers. Then finally making his way to the main circuits. Soon the entire room and everything in it was practically unrecognisable. Consequently the lights and power to the entire pizza plex where all out. Complete darkness.

No more rides. No more games. No more fun.

People where panicking and crowding staff members to see what they should do. The parents where told to take their kids and leave but they would get a full refund, and that they, as a company, where 'terribly sorry for this inconvenience.' It went something a little like this...

"What's the meaning of this!?" One angry mother yelled at the poor staff member

"I demand a refund!" Another angry father screamed

On top of all this, kids where crying not understanding why they had to go home early. Finally a staff member started to speak up.

"Everyone calm down! We will give each and every one of you a full refund! We as a company are terribly sorry for this inconvenience and hope this doesn't stop you from coming back another time with friends and family! We are once again very sorry for this one time incident. a friendly staff bot will escort you all to the exit! Please follow it!" The lady says to the angry and scared mob. But they weren't the cause of her concern. No, Lia had still yet to contact a certain child's mother. Speaking of which, as soon as her co-worker gets back she needs to go check on little (y/n) if she doesn't see them leave.

Suddenly the nice staff members phones screen lit up. It was her boss.

Words: 1308