Chapter 9

(Earlier)
Moon kept chasing Chica all around the pizza plex. After running for a while they all ended up in a wide open area. Near the main stage, suddenly a binding light came on. Was the power back on? Moon seemed to falter and fall over. After lying there for a few seconds the day care attendant shot up again. But this time as his sun form.

The sun animatronic started bolting for the chicken animatronic. He may be pretty different from his moon counterpart but he had the same need to keep you safe. And you could only be safe with him.

Sun's POV (earlier still):

It took me a while to catch back up to her but I kept chasing chica. I want my (y/n) back. No. I need my sunshine back. We kept running through random rooms and halls, that stupid chicken cradling MY sunshine. She'll pay. I just need her to slow down. Then I'll make it painful. She'll regret everything.

We kept running still. Chica making twists and turns in an attempt to lose me around a corner. And failing obviously, I was made to keep up with kids that run around like this all the time. The chicken animatronic made another turn into what seemed to be the main kitchen. We went in a huge circle? That doesn't matter. I'll get them soon enough.

3rd person POV:

Out of the corner of chica's eyes she spotted some Monty mix laying on the bench. She knew that she shouldn't stop to get it but a little look couldn't possibly hurt right? She moved her head slightly to her right to look at the Monty mix, causing her to slow down just the tiniest bit.

Sun seemed to notice this and took this as his opportunity that he's been waiting for. He pounced through the air landing on Chica, causing her to fall and let go of (y/n) as they slid and landed onto the floor. That's bound to cause a bruise. instantly, using all the force he could muster, the yellow sun animatronic started tearing away at his supposed friend. Ripping off her arms and legs, tearing off her beak, then finally decapitating her head. All this as (y/n) watched in horror, crying and screaming at him to stop. Their cries falling on deaf ears.

Once the usually energetic sun had decided that he was satisfied with his work on the poor chicken. He slowly turned his head to look at his sunshine. If his mouth could move, his smile would be getting impossibly wider now. He slowly crept over what was left of Chica, towards you as you where still shaking in fear of what he just did to Chica and what he might do to you for running from his moon counterpart. You just wanted to find Lia, you didn't mean to anger him.

"Come here my sunshine.. you don't need to worry. I'd never be angry at you.."the yellow and orange sun said as he crawled over to you and sat next to you with crisscrossed legs, only to lift you up to sit you in his lap. Safe. He couldn't never stay angry at you.

he was still hugging you, just happy to have you back in his arms, Where you were safe.

"Hey, hey don't cry (y/n) dear. There's no need to cry. She won't keep you away from me anymore.. and I'll make sure no one will ever again." He said as he hugged you even tighter but making sure not to hurt you.

"You- w-why..?" You said between sobs. You couldn't help but cry. She did nothing wrong yet she was torn apart in front of your very eyes. That's pretty traumatic for a kid.

"What do you mean 'why' sunshine? Isn't it obvious? She was going to hurt you! And take you away from me!" Truth be told, sun was scared at even the thought of anything bad happening to you. He had to keep you with him to make sure you where safe. To him, Everyone is a threat to your safety.

"But-" you where cut off by sun cradling you in his arms, similar to what Chica had done before, and standing up with you safe in his arms.

"It's ok sunshine, your just confused. Let's go back to the daycare where no one will interrupt us." The everlasting smile having a different effect than before, a more creepy and eerie effect than before. Usually he'd hang onto your every word. Maybe he really is mad at you in his own way?

You realised that nothing you could say would help your situation, so you decided that silent treatment would help, it's worked at getting your point across and expressing your feelings before in the past. After all sometimes less is more.

Sun started skipping happily towards the daycare while humming, just making up notes as he went. You would be enjoying yourself at the moment and giggling at his behaviour, however after seeing his true self and what he did to his own friend.. you knew better. You never even thought you could be scared of sun. There's a first for everything I guess..

As sun was skipping he made a few comments about how you where safe with him and how fun it will be for you to stay at the day care forever. 'Forever?' You picked up on his use of wording. 'Th-there's no way. Mum will definitely come to get me from him. She has too. O-or even Lia will come.'

But the more you thought about it. Someone had come to get you. Chica. 'Sun wouldn't do that to anyone else right? Wait I know! I must be dreaming.. yeah! It's all just a bad dream and I'm still sleeping in the daycare!' Deep down you knew you weren't, you just needed a way to cope with everything. So you tried to convince yourself that you where just having a very very bad dream. You didn't want to face the fact that sun had torn apart someone in front of you. You didn't want to face the fact that he could and probably will do the same with other, less robot, people too.

Words: 1051

————

Please let me know if I messed anything up- 😅