Chapter 35- Epilogue.

TW// Suicide

Well.

There you have it.

There's your story.

You were looking for some good stuff? Some happy ending stuff? This is a vampire universe, good endings don't belong here. They're beaten up and exiled the moment they are even hinted at.

You'll want to know what happens with Tommy, who's looking for Ranboo? Schlatt, who's looking after Charlie? Tubbo, who's been kidnapped and imprisoned? Ranboo, who's still looking for Tubbo? Niki and Dream, who are dealing with a vengeful fire demon that used to be Sapnap? Jack, who's all alone? Quackity and Wilbur?

I'll tell you.

We'll start with Tommy.

After hours of scanning, he spots Ranboo in a crowd of people in the dank, dirty alleys of L'Manburg. He approaches him after landing on the ground, ignoring the startled people in the crowd. Ranboo glances at him and pelts away into the crowd. He is evidently scared and doesn't want Tommy to be there. Tommy runs after him, but when he realises that Ranboo doesn't want to be near him, he droops and stops giving chase. He sits on the pavement edge, wings down and no tears left to cry. He stays there for who knows how long. When it starts getting light, he glumly takes off and goes back to the mansion.

His family is waiting for him.

Beaming.

Finally, he's gotten rid of all the pointless burdens that he calls friends out of his life. Puffy is gone, too, to prevent any sort of communication between the two.

Phil smiles and knows that Tommy will, soon enough, forget his "friends" as the years go by.

They give him a bowl of blood to refresh him. He has no energy to hunt right now.

Phil comforts the traumatised child.

"It's OK, mate. You're home."

Tommy spends the rest of eternity as a merciless killing machine, relishing in the kills, taking his time with them, showing no mercy. Phil makes him a red suit to match, and he wears it when he is going out to hunt. Wilbur and Techno are surprised when he proves to be more lethal than both of them, and in under a year he has over five hundred kills, beating their record. He spends the rest of eternity like this.

He has gone completely mad.

There is no semblance of his old human brain. The moral brain.
Sometimes, when he kills, there are blurry figures and voices speaking to him, but they speak through cotton and he does not understand. He dismisses them every time they show up, and they slowly start disappearing.
His vampire brain has completely taken over. There is no remnants of the petty thief that he used to be before that fateful night in that alleyway.

The old Tommy is gone. And so is his friends. They are no longer friends. He has no friends. Just like Wilbur had told him.

Eternity raises no saints, and Tommy was never really fit for pearly gates.

Now.

What about Schlatt? Him and his mad friend Charlie?

If you want to know that bad, fine.

Schlatt sits with Charlie, planning on how to get Tubbo out. Charlie is gaining some form of sentience and language, but is still struggling. His glasses are long gone. Schlatt has just formed a plan when he hears a voice from inside the prison. It is talking about the new prisoner, and how he should be transferred since he is a threat.
Schlatt only realises that the "new prisoner" is Tubbo.
He watches in distress as they bring Tubbo out. His mouth is clamped and there seems to be a syringe in his arm. His eyes are wide and hands are tied as he is escorted in a iron cage. It is too small for him, and he can barely move in it. This sort of cage is more sized to badgers and cats, not people.
Schlatt nearly calls out Tubbo's name, but claps his hands over his mouth just in time. He would have given away their spot.
He watches helplessly as they escort Tubbo into a horse and cart, and take him away. He wants to follow, but he knows what will happen if he does. He doesn't want a repeat of Charlie.
Not again.
He has no idea where they take him, so has no escape plan.
He decides to work on Charlie, and his language. Perhaps food will help him, he thinks, so Schlatt carries him into a town and lets him go wild, Charlie rampaging around the town and sucking the life out of all the residents while Schlatt simply stands and watches.
Once the turmoil is over Charlie calms down and wipes some blood from his mouth. He seems more competent, and is able to hold a conversation, as well as walk.
Slowly, slowly, Charlie gets better, and after little under a year he is completely cured and Schlatt has his best friend back.