(11) she's with us

CHAPTER TEN: she's with us

"We can't go sleep tonight, alright?" said Sangwoo, looking forward, "Who knows what someone else may try. Look at them. It looks like they're already planning on something"

Everyone looked at 101 and his group. They were standing in circle, chatting with each other and once in a while looking at other players. At this moment they were looking at 067.

"They for sure are," murmured Hayoon

"That's why, if they try to attack someone, let's group together and fight them"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Hayoon looked at the girl. She was sitting on stairs. Alone.

"The more of us, the merrier, right?" she asked, without looking away

"I guess..." said Sangwoo unsure, "Wait what..."

But Hayoon was already gone. She jumped off the bed, walking to 067. The girl didn't look up, even when blue haired sat down next to her on the stairs. First seconds they were sitting in silence, before Hayoon spoke up:

"Thank you," she said quietly, "I am really grateful that you helped me today"

067 was still looking at her knees, and she didn't plan on answering very soon. Hayoon noticed that she had light freckles on her face. She didn't saw them before. They were cute.

"You're not very talkative, aren't you?" blue haired giggled, playing with her hands, "No problem, I can talk. What do you want to me to tell you about?" silence, "Okay, let me think...Oh, I got it! When I was a child, my father read to me a lot of books. I think my favorite is the one with frogs, you know which one? The green frogs? Man, I loved this story. Since then, my favorite animals are frogs. They just great. I love green too. I would say that green and purple are my favorite colours"

"I didn't have this kind of books when I was a kid." murmured 067

Hayoon at first look up at her confused, but then she remembered that 101 said she was from North, while beating her up.

"Oh, right, sorry..." girl looked at her hands, embarrassed, but 067 didn't seem to care

"Why are you telling me this?"

"What? My favorite folklore? Well, you don't wanna get into conversation with me, so I'm telling you nice things before there's gonna be a riot in here. I thought that childhood is a cool subject," she shrugged, "Unless you want to talk about that what happening here, no problem. For example, did you notice how fast this man was killed? Just a few kicks, and boom, dead. It was actually surprising"

067 snorted quietly, a little smirk came on her face. Hayoon smiled more as she saw any emotion from another girl.

"Aw, you can smile!" she said, nudging her in the ribs, "What's your name?"