Chapter 20

The following week....
Jordyn Pov
I was at work with Jamie going over some stuff. I told her about Abel being in the restaurant and seeing Justin and I than him doing the most pettiest thing ever. Of course she cursed Abel and laughed but all in all everything was going great. While we were working she got a message from her phone. She looked at it and gasped. "Son of a bitch" she mumbled under her breath. I looked at her. Everything ok i asked. She looked at me and faked a smile. Oh uh yeah..hey uh we should really wrap things up here she said like she was in a hurry. Why what's wrong I can tell somethings bothering you I said. Jordyn I think it's best you really don't know Jamie said. Just then my phone started ringing. It was Justin. I answered.

Jordyn- Hello
Justin- Hey uh what are you doing
Jordyn- not much just finishing up some stuff at work is everything ok?
Justin- Um have you checked Instagram or any social media platform
Jordyn- no not recently why
Justin- Abel is playing with us...badly

I was hesitant as I didn't know what he meant but than I thought exactly to what Jamie was saying under her breath. Jamie I said. She looked at me. Hmm she said sarcastically. Show me the phone I said. Jordy—Now!!...please I said impatiently cutting her off. She was hesitant but soon clicked something on her phone and showed it to me. Bruh is he serious right now....

He know exactly what he was doing

He know exactly what he was doing. Why would he try and be this petty. I then remembered justin was still on the phone.

Jordyn- Hey uh justin you still there?
Justin- yeah I'm here
Jordyn- I am so sorry about this
Justin- you have nothing to be sorry for
Jordyn- no but I do listen are you free tonight I'll explain everything more clearly
Justin- Um yeah you wanna go out to dinner tonight say around 7:30
Jordyn- yeah that'll be great
Justin- ok awesome I'll see you then

We hung up. I looked at Jamie and she looked at me. Son of a bitch we said EXACTLY at the same time. She looked at me like she seen a ghost. Jordyn did you....did you just curse? She asked shockingly. Yeah I mean I am grown right I said confusingly. I mean yeah but...did you...curse at Abel??!?! She asked getting excited. I sighed sarcastically and walked away. YESS!!!!! Jamie yelled excitedly. I've never seen someone get excited over someone cursing out their ex I said and chuckled. It's the fact you cursed out Abel tho....remember that's your heart right?!? She asked sarcastically trying to joke around. I chuckled. Well I mean he deserves it he's dating Selena because he seen justin and I last week so he's trying to get at him I said. For some reason it didn't really bother me seeing him with someone else at this point because he switches girlfriends every week now so I'm not even worried at this point. I just hope he is being careful because karma is a bitch. I really hate Abel I hope you know that she said. I chuckled. Oh I do...but what's gonna happen when I have the baby and she looks exactly like him I said. Well then I'll—wait why are you saying she? She asked. Oh I want a girl I said. Noooo I'm gonna need for you to have a boy lord knows if it's a girl Abel's gonna get everything back at him through her she said. I rolled my eyes Jamie and her superstitions 🙄. Does Justin know that you're...you know....pregnant she asked. I shook my head. I don't think it's right that any other man knows before Abel I said. She bit her lip than turned around. Hey where are the files on Johnson's project I said opening a drawer. What if...he already knows she said hesitantly. Than tell him to bring it in I wanna look over it before I send it out I said still thinking she's talking about the project.