Chapter 2

Abel Pov

"Damn Abel wassup with your girl best friend she mean as hell" Lamar said. "I don't know I can't stand that bitch" I said. They started laughing. "So what's the move for tonight" cash said. "Shiii go to the club find some more girls to fuck with" i said. "Damn bro this should be what the 5th time you did this you not worried Jordyn gone catch on" hawk said confused. "Mane fuck no Jordyn know what I be doing if She had a problem with it she would've said something by now she to weak" I said and laughed. The boys started laughing to. "Why you with her though I mean you said she's weak" cash said. "I mean she a good cook, I come home to a clean house, she fine as hell, her pussy is unbelievably amazing, and she does what I want, when I want, and how I want it and plus more, like why would I give that up I mean maybe when I get bored with her I'll give her up then" I said. They all looked at me. "What" i said. "Bro if you do that you are gonna damage her badly I mean you just named all the good things that she does, why wait to hurt her" Lamar said. "I mean shii I already started she ain't say nothing so I guess she don't care so fuck it" I said. "How long yall been together" hawk said. "I think 2 years and a few weeks" I said confusingly. They started laughing. "The fuck is so funny" I said. "Nigga yall been dating for 3 years not 2" cash said. "It's 4 years dummy I was there when yall first started" Lamar said. "Oh yeah" i said. "That's a damn shame" hawk said. "Well then Dr. Phil How about yall stop worrying about me and lets get going" I said. They laughed. "Oh shit I forgot Jordyn got the key to the studio I gotta go get it from her" I said. "Aye can we stop by the flower store on the way I heard Bella Hadi and Tyra Banks stopping there for a pick up wanna make a good first impression on em" cash said. "Bro are you serious Bella gone be there?" I said excitedly.

Jordyn Pov
Jamie and I were at work getting some things done. "Thank you so much Jordyn your a life savor" Bella said thankfully "No problem anything to make life easier for others right" I said. We both started laughing. Jamie walked in with tyra. "Ok everything here is finalized over hand" Jamie said. "Ok I'm just finishing up some stuff here as well" I said. Then there was a knock on the door. In walked Abel with flowers in his hand. "Awwww how sweet it's about time your doing something nice" Jamie said. Everybody in the office started clapping. I blushed hard. This is the most romantic thing he has done in years. I walked over to him trying to get the flowers. "These are beautiful thank you" I said. "Yeah but these aren't for you" he said coldly. I looked at him. I heard Bella and Tyra laughing. I looked at Jamie. She stood there shocked. Then her face turned red and I could tell she was about to go off. "Uh then who are they for" i asked confused and getting really embarrassed. He walked towards Bella. "These are for you first impression is the best right" he said and handed the flowers to her. She smiled. "Awww thank you" She said and started blushing. I was so embarassed. I looked at him. "Abel I can't fucking stand you" Jamie said. He looked at her. "Excuse me" I said and walked out the office. I went down to my personal office. I have never been so embarrassed. How could he just give another female flowers in front of me and in front of my office. It's my fault because I let him get away with so much stuff.

5 mins later....

I heard my office door open. Abel walked in. I pretended I was working on something and pretended I wasn't hurt. "Hey" He said. "Hey" I said not looking up from the paper work. Then I thought maybe he's about to apologize. This will be the first time he's ever apologized to me. "Uh I need the studio key" he said. Of course typical him. I got up and went to My purse and handed him the key. "Is something bothering you" he said. Wow like he Really doesn't know what he did. "Uh no I'm fine" I lied. He nodded. "Well I'll see you later today i want lasagna tonight" he said and kissed my head. I nodded. He walked out. Well at least he's being nice again. I decided to finish my work in my office since I was to embarrassed to go back up to the office. Jamie came down stairs. "You ok" she said. I nodded. "Jordyn you need to either leave him or talk to him as in stand up for yourself because that was rude as hell" she said angrily. "Jamie please lets just not talk about this I'll do better if I just forget about it please respect my decision" I said. She sighed. "Jordyn I hate to see you hurting I'm just trying to help" she said.  "I know jae but I'm fine really from now on It's best whatever happens we don't discuss it until I say something about it ok" I said. She nodded. "Ok" she said.

Later that night......

I was done preparing the dinner for the night and Abel still wasn't home. I tried calling him but he never picked up. Is he ok?. I hope he's ok. He shouldn't have me worried like this. I couldn't even eat I was so worried about him. I put the food in the fridge.

A few hours later....2am

He's still not home he has me so worried. He's still not answering his phone. Oh my gosh where is he. I hope he's ok. I couldn't help but to think something was wrong. My heart is pounding out of my chest. Where is he. I decided to go looking for him. I took one of his cars because I seen he had taken my car keys

I went to his cousin's house, to his favourite spots, to his boys house's and none of them were home

I went to his cousin's house, to his favourite spots, to his boys house's and none of them were home. I was out for about an hour looking for him until I seen his car parked at the club. I parked and got out. I went inside and it was packed. I was searching around for abel. I seen him talking and whispering in some female's ear she kissed his cheek. What the fuck

Abel Pov

"You should come home with me" the girl who I was dancing with said. "You should let me smash" I whispered in her ear. She giggled and kissed My cheek as to say yes. I turned my head for some reason and seen Jordyn. What the fuck is she doing here. How did she get here I had her car keys so she wouldn't go nowhere. I got irritated for some reason. I walked over to her she looked kinda scared now. "What the fuck are You doing here" I said annoyed. "I tried calling you and you weren't answering I got worried and started to look for you" she said. "Bro you do the most stupidest shit son you should've just waited till I got home" I said. She looked down. "How the fuck you even get here" I asked. "I took one of your cars" she said lowly. Oh hell no. This bitch out her mind. "I should make yo ass walk back but imma let you slide get the fuck out my face" I said rudely. "Who's that gir---"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE" I yelled cutting her off and making people look at us. She jumped at my voice and quickly left. The fuck she think this is tryna question me.