Chapter 8

Jordyn pov

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THIS NOW" Abel yelled at me. "Please Abel dont be mad I just can't attend the awards that day i--YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF" he screamed at me. I put my head down. "LIFT YOUR FUCKING HEAD UP AND LOOK AT ME DONT ACT LIKE A WEAK BITCH NOW" he yelled. Wow did he just call me a bitch. My eyes started to water. He's really hurting my feelings. Why does he treat me like this. Especially when I need him most I needed him today and he wasn't there, now he's yelling at me because I'm telling him I cant make the awards. He won't give me a chance to tell him why I cant make it though that's the messed up part. "My family wanted you to be apart" I said lowly and quickly wiping the tears from my eyes. "I DONT GIVE A DAMN. ME AND YOU ARE NOT MARRIED I DONT HAVE TO BE APART OF ANYTHING YALL GOT GOING ON AND I DONT WANNA BE, I BARELY WANNA BE WITH YOU" he screamed and threw my phone across the room breaking it. I jumped back and flinched hard asf. My eyes started watering again. This is it he's about to hit me I thought to myself. I don't know which hurt me more his words, or his actions. Words do hurt...alot. But as i looked up at him his eyes softened a little and he just walked out the house and slammed the door leaving me alone in this big cold house. I sighed and went to pick up the broken pieces of my phone. What do I do now?

Abels pov

I was so heated that I threw jordyns phone and broke it she jumped back and flinched. I never seen that reaction from her before and for some reason I didn't like that reaction from her. What did she think I was gonna do next? I was so mad I wasn't thinking. I just needed to get out the house. I quickly walked out the house and drove to cashs house. I was still kinda mad as hell and he could tell. "Yo abe you ok" he asked. "No bro jordyn got me pissed off" I said. "What happened" he said as he handed me a blunt and some hennessey. "Bro I told her about the awards on Thursday and she said She cant go like why the hell does she wanna say that now, so I ended up yelling at her and calling her out her name and shit and I broke her phone and like she flinched" I said. He looked at me. "Abel are you hitting her?" cash asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Tf? hell no man, I would never put my hands on her I don't care how mad I get I will never hit her I know that much" I said

"Tf? hell no man, I would never put my hands on her I don't care how mad I get I will never hit her I know that much" I said. He looked at me. "Well when a female flinches at rough interactions it's either because she's thought about you hitting her or she's afraid that your going to, so have you been giving her reasons to think that?" he asked. I just looked at him as i thought about what happened with the box incident. "Abel you gotta control your temper man jordyns a sweet girl you just gotta understand where she coming from at times you know" he said. "Yeah I feel that" I said as i stated smoking. "I think I broke her phone imma go get her a new one later and hopefully they can back it up" I said. He nodded. Did jordyn? Really think I would go as far as to hit her? What the fuck.

A few hours later.....

I was at AT&T picking up jordyns new phone actually a better one. I went ahead and just paid the full cash price for it and luckily they were able to back it up because she was with my plan. I even got her a case for it

I know she likes my merch so she should like it