Chapter 1

(a/n: Ok I know Abel would never do anything like these things in this story but it's just for entertainment and suspense purposes so if you dont feel comfortable with reading about Abel saying cruel things then dont read but other than that enjoy❤😌)

Jordyn pov

Hi I'm Jordyn. I'm 21 years old, light skin, long brown curly hair that stops close to the middle of my back, with hazel eyes, and dimples. I'm around 5'6 1/2 and my weight is only 132 pounds. I own a business with my best friend that sells software to the Microsoft word company so I make a really decent amount of money every week. I'm dating the famous singer The Weeknd. We have been dating for about 4 years in a half now. I'm very insecure about myself so I don't really know what he see's in me anymore. That's why I try hard everyday for the past 3 years to make sure he's satisfied enough to stay with me. I must say it gets tiring trying to please him all the time but I guess it's worth it. I just wish sometimes I can speak up and tell him that some of the things he does hurts me but I know I'm just a nobody who should keep my mouth closed. I mean if he's not complaining then I shouldn't be either right?
"JORDYN!!" I heard Abel yell from downstairs. I quickly walked downstairs. "Yes" I said very shyly. "Why haven't you started cooking brekfast yet" he asked annoyed. "I'm sorry I was trying to finish up some of my work ethics" I said quickly. "You know how many girls would kill to be making breakfast for me right now you need to be taking advantage of this before another girl does" he said coldly. "Your right I'm sorry I said lowly". "Yeah your very sorry" he said coldly. He rubbed his neck and groaned. "Your neck hurting again" I said. "Yeah" he said. I walked towards him and started massaging it gently. He groaned. "Its been hurting every morning for awhile now" I said continuing to massage it. "I think it's your hair it has been growing out awhile now you should cut it" I said as I rubbed my fingers through his dreads. "Nah its probably your wack ass massages you should stop touching me i bet other girls can massage way better" He said coldly and jerked away from me and walked away. I sighed. I hate when he mentions other girls. I know a lot of girls can do better then me but he still chooses me so that means I have to keep him happy. I quickly walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I know he wants all of his food perfect. Not to big, not to little, not to dark, not to light, arranged to perfection or he would get upset. I messed up about 2 times and had to restart to make it perfect it was aggravating but I stuck through with it. Once I was done I presented it on the table

 Once I was done I presented it on the table

I walked upstairs. The door was open and he was on the phone. I heard a female voice on the other end. "I miss you to baby" he tried to say quietly. He's doing this again. I knocked quietly. He turned around and glared at me. "The foods done" I said lowly. He walked up and slammed the door in my face. Wow how are you going to get mad at me for not cooking but when I do cook and try to tell you it's ready you get mad at me and slam the door in my face. There was a knock on the door. I walked back down the stairs and opened the door. It was my best friend Jamie. "Hey girl" she said. "Hey" I said and smiled and gave her a hug and opened the door more so she could come inside. She walked in. "Where's the asshole" she said referring to Abel. "He's upstairs on the phone with someone" I said and sighed and began to eat. "I don't like the way that sigh sound" she said. I did a little smile to try and hide the fact that something was bothering me. "Jordyn you cant hide the pain from me anymore I know when somethings bothering you" she said. I chuckled "he's upstairs on the phone with another female and when I told him the food was done he slammed the door in my face and continued to talk to whoever she is" I said. "Oh hell no who does he think he is" she said getting angry. "Its not a big deal it's my fault I seen he was on the phone and I distracted him from it I should have waited" I said quickly. "No Jordyn you have to stop taking the blame for him always being mad he's a dick he was on the phone with another female saying God knows what you have to stop taking that kind of shit from him" she said getting madder. I looked down. She lifted my head up "Jordyn why do you put up with him when all he does is hurt you and betray you" she said sincerely. I looked down again then back up and sighed. "I know he's playing with my heart, but I'm still trying to see the good in him he's the only thing close I have towards feeling loved romantically" I said with my voice cracking a little. She hugged me. "You deserve so much more then him, you don't need him for anything you know that you can do so much better" she said. I nodded. "I'll work on building myself up" I said. "That's all you need to do" she said. Abel then walked downstairs. He didn't even acknowledge us. Just went straight to the food and got his plate. "Jamie's here" I said. "So" he said and walked into the living room. "Fuck you to then" Jamie said. "Jamie don't start you know how he is" I said. "I can't stand him you know that" she said. I chuckled. "I know" I said. Then there was another knock on the door. "JORDYN GET THE DOOR" Abel yelled. I started to walk towards until Jamie pulled my hand back. "Hell no you get it your damnself" Jamie said. "Bro this don't have shit to do with you stop talking to me" He said. "Abel you betta find you somebody to play with because I'm not the one" she said. "I play with your bestfriend duh" he said referring to me. "Oh you motherfu----"ok I'll get the damn door" I said cutting Jamie off and went to open in. In walked abel's friends. Cash, hawk, and Lamar just barged in and Abel just laughed. Well excuse you guys as well I said lowly. I was about to walk back into the kitchen. "Jordyn you don't see my bros in here you supposed to speak girl have some manners" Abel said. Hold tf up so you can't speak to my friends but I'm supposed to speak to yours I thought to myself. I sighed. "Hi guys" I said and smiled sweetly. "Hey Jordyn but something smells good cash said. "Yeah I just got done cooking breakfast" I said. "Aww bro we missed it" hawk said. "Nonsense Jordyn go in the kitchen and make them some more make it perfect like mine" Abel demanded. I really didn't feel like it. But I didn't wanna make him upset. I was about to until Jamie grabbed my hand "Nah we gotta go we late for work" Jamie said. "That shit was cold anyway" Abel said. "Would've been hot if you wasn't on the phone with that other bitch" Jamie said and we walked out.