Chapter 33

Jordyn Pov
Everybody jumped up and shouted. Abel damn near had a heart attack as he jumped in excitement. I chuckled. YES!!!! ITS A BOY!!! YES!!!! he shouted and jumped in excitement. I was a little upset because I wanted a girl but I mean hey to each it's own. Abel came up to me and kissed me. I was taken aback by it kinda but I kissed back. He then went and kissed my stomach. Thank you man!!! He said to it. I chuckled. He then came up. No hard feelings right? He said. I rolled my eyes playfully. He pulled me into a hug. I love you too I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and smiled and kissed my cheek. As everyone celebrated and took pictures and videos with us it was time for the cake eating. We all went back in the party room and Abel and I cut into the cake

 We all went back in the party room and Abel and I cut into the cake

Yayyy!!!! He said trying to be petty towards me. I laughed. I don't think she's to happy about this he said playfully. I rolled my eyes. I am happy we're having a son I said. He chuckled as he bit into the cake. His phone went off again. He looked at it. Hey uh I gotta take this real quick he said. Who is it I asked. It's uh someone from the stadium he said. Abel it's your baby's reveal do you really have to take it? I asked. it's about the show he said. I nodded. He kissed my cheek as he hurried and went away. I sat and ate the cake. Everyone was still coming up to me congratulating me. Welp looks like the wait is over now huh jamie said. I chuckled apparently I said. I see Abel is taking a liking to having a boy she said. Oh yeah you know he's been team boy from the get go I said. We laughed. Where is he anyway she asked. He's on the phone he had a call from the stadium I said. She nodded. I'm glad he hasn't screwed up anything so far, I got tired of planning his death She said. We laughed. And im also glad to see you finally smiling....for real she said. I smiled. Thank you jamie.....for everything I said. She smiled. What are sisters for? She asked. I smiled. Jordyn Abel's mom said touching my arm. Yes ma'me I said. How are you she said touching my stomach. I'm fine how are you I asked. I'm wonderful....so it's a bit of a shock seeing that you're about to have a son isn't it? She asked. Oh yes ma'me very I said. Have you and Abel gone over any names for either a girl or a boy before she asked. No mama we haven't discussed it. we haven't really had much time but I'm pretty sure now that we know the gender it'll be more easy and flexible to come up with something I said. She smiled. Jordyn i want to thank you sweetheart she said. I looked at her confused. For what? I asked. You have treated my son with kindness and hospitality and care since you walked into his life even after he's treated you.......so badly.....thank you for showing him true genuine love she said hesitantly. I smiled and looked down. I knew she knew how Abel treated me. I couldn't even take account for all the stuff he use to do to you she said with sad eyes. I nodded. I understand that but things are better now and with that Abel and I have an understanding that we can't be together right now until I know for a fact he is changing out of those ways and I see for myself.....he is I said. She smiled. Jordyn I just have to ask....why didn't you leave my son? Why continue to put up with him after all he has done? Why not just leave and start over fresh? she asked. I hesitantly chuckled. Because Ms.Tesfaye....I love your son I said. She smiled. I understand that Abel has been through a lot growing up trying to make it to this stardom and now that he has it, his past haunts him....alot. When you love someone your heart won't just let you give up on them. I try and I try until I have nothing else left in me because I know that sooner or later the energy I put into him will come back to me. When I came back to Abel's house after the break up I seen how he was and how his world was. It was crashing and coming apart without me being in it I said. So what was the final thought that made you stay? she asked. Because all this time while he was in a dark place...I was also in a dark place and I truly believed that he would be the one to save me I said as I looked at Abel while he was in the corner on the phone.

I was also in a dark place and I truly believed that he would be the one to save me I said as I looked at Abel while he was in the corner on the phone

But now looking back I'm not the one who needed saving I said while still looking at him. The stuff I stuck beside Abel with, I pray a wonderful lady treats my son the same way I said as I rubbed my stomach. I turned and seen Abel coming towards us. And I pray that my son is never the reason a female is ever questioning her worth...I want his dad to see that I said. She smiled as she kissed my cheek. My son is very lucky to have you in his life she said. I smiled. He walked up to me and kissed my head. What's up love I said. Eh nothing he said. Was the call important I asked. Not really just basic stuff he said. I nodded. You ready to get out of here he asked. I nodded. He smiled and kissed my hand. Son please do me a favor she said to Abel. Yes mama? he asked. Please....don't hurt her again she said truthfully. I looked at Abel. He chuckled as he looked at me. I wasn't planning on it he said as he kissed my cheek.

2 hours later....11:30pm

Once we made it back to the house we got out and I was so tired. I yawned. You tired love? He asked. I nodded. You want a foot rub after you get out the shower? I nodded. He chuckled. Did you enjoy the reveal he asked. Yeah just still can't believe I'm carrying a boy I said. He chuckled. Yeah me to but that's not all he said. I laughed as he opened the door what you mea—I was cut off as we entered the house and I looked and my mouth dropped as I seen what was in the middle of the floor

 I laughed as he opened the door what you mea—I was cut off as we entered the house and I looked and my mouth dropped as I seen what was in the middle of the floor

I know you said we'd get some more stuff at the baby shower but I just couldn't wait any longer I wanted to be the first person to buy stuff for him he said. This was to cute and overwhelming it's like seeing this put me into reality, we're really having a baby. My eyes started tearing up and finally a tear drop came down. I was tooo emotional now. Sheesh if I knew you'd be this upset I wouldn't have got it he said. I chuckled as I playfully hit him. You like it he asked. I nodded I love it this is wonderful I said. He smiled and kissed me. I think it's time we start working on the nursery as well then I said. He chuckled. Really? He said. I nodded and smiled, he laughed. I'll make a few calls and have some people draw up designs and see what you like he said. I nodded. He smiled

We went upstairs took our shower and I took my prenatal vitamins. I got in bed and Abel came and started rubbing my feet. I was drifting off into sleep until I heard

"Jordyn"he asked.

"Yeah" I said

......

"What are we gonna name him?" He asked

Uhoh.......

A/N:

What do you guys think the baby's name should be?

Are you happy that it's a boy?

Things couldn't possibly mess up this happy moment right?

....

WRONG!!!!

Continue reading to find out what happens next 👀