•Prologue•

Prologue (3rd person)
15 years ago...

It was a cold night in early October 1981, a young father was running around his manor packing clothes and anything that he and his daughter will need for the trip and the next few weeks. He had just lost his wife and the mother to his 2-year-old daughter a few days ago to the man whose name was Lord Voldemort.

"Kreature," he whispered, "I need you to get Aurora and meet me in the foyer so that we can leave." And so the house elf raced off to wake up the little angel who was asleep upstairs.

"Master Aurora, you need to wake up, your father needs you downstairs." Aurora slowly opened her dark blue eyes to Kreature's big eyes looking down at her. She nodded and looked to the house elf for help out of her new big girl bed. Once he helped her out, he apparated the pair to the foyer where Regulus Black waited with all the bags.

"Good morning darling, I'm sorry we had to wake you so early, but we are going for a small trip for a bit. Are you excited?" By this time, she was already wide awake nodding her head, eager for the trip her daddy was taking her on — not knowing that this would be the last time they stepped in that house for 15 years.

———————

A/N
I know no one's going to read this, but if you do thank you for reading and please share.

It would really help with motivation if u comment, vote or anything.

Thank you 🥰❤️

Je t'aime,
R