•5• the goldest eyes

•chapitre 5•
Aurora pov

Restless.

That's what I felt at the moment. I had put Leo to bed a while ago and then went to try to fall asleep. The clock was ticking to 11 at night by now. I could hear the adults chatting downstairs and I could make out Harry playing CoD or something similar.

I tried to sleep for another 5 minutes but I gave into the temptation and looked on my phone for somewhere to go so I could get out of the house. I found a place called the Leaky Cauldron, it seemed like a good place to go and pretty popular.

So, I went and put on the Queen band-t that I cropped last summer, some mom jeans that are ripped and some high top converse. Once I finished that and put some basic mascara on, I went to Harry's room to see if he would be willing to go out this late at night.

I knocked in the door, "Hey Harry? Are you decent?"

I heard him pause the game, some rustling and then the door opened to a half dressed Harry.

"Hey Rory!" He then noticed my outfit and makeup, "Why are you all dressed up?"

"I was thinking of going out to the Leaky Cauldron, I wanted to know if you wanted to come?" I responded.

He answered with a yes then said to wait for him downstairs while he got dressed. So I walked downstairs to talk to the adults.

As soon as I entered the kitchen where they were all having a drink, my dad noticed me. "Why are you dressed like that? Going out?"

I nodded my head then turned towards James and Lily? "Is it okay if Harry comes with me? I'm headed to the Leaky Cauldron where it says online that it's teen's night."

Lily was the one who responded as Harry walked in, "For sure, I'm confident that you won't give him a drink, unlike those Weasley twins."

"I would never, I'm going to let go, I don't want to have to look after him. Right Harry, you won't have a drink?" I asked him with a pointed look that hopefully he understood to not have too much if he did have a drink.

He shook his head, "I will be responsible."

After we said bye, we headed outside then apparated to an alley near the Leaky Cauldron, where we heard some kind of 80s music.

"Ok Harry, if anything happens call my dad, okay? And please don't drink too much."

"I won't, I promise." And so, we walked into the pub.

The first thing I noticed was the swarm of teens ranging from 15-19 and the LED lights on the ceiling.

I turned towards Harry, "I'm going to get a drink, you can go see if you know anyone."

I walked towards the bar and ordered a firewhiskey, then once I received the drink, I moved towards the dance floor to let loose. I didn't see Harry so I assumed he went to the other side of the pub.

I was dancing to each song that played. It must have been at least an hour, since I probably was a bit tipsy.

As soon as the next song played, I immediately knew the song that was playing.

Feeling Good by Michael Bublé.

It was halfway through the song when I felt hands on my hips and a body behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a guy with the goldest of eyes. I couldn't make out any other features since the lights kept changing, but I did know he knew how to dance.

We didn't talk, just danced for most of the night. Too caught up with the music and his lips — which I didn't realize was happening — just barely heard him say with the raspiest of voices, "My brother is calling me, I hope I meet you again someday."

I was too drunk to really comprehend what he was saying, but the next moment I was no longer in his grip and I was headed to a table to sit and wait for Harry.

A waitress came by to ask if I wanted water since I was seated in a slouch with my eyes unfocused and I said yes.

About 5 minutes later, I had drank my water and was feeling better when Harry came to me and told me he was good to go.

So, we went outside and apparated to grimmauld place where my dad and Sirius were waiting on the couch in the living room.

"You look like you had fun!" Sirius said a bit too loud.

I shushed him, "I'm going to have a headache in the morning and my daughter will want to wake me up very early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed."

I started walking away when I heard Harry ask, "Daughter? What does she mean by daughter?"

And I knew I was doomed in the morning.

A/N

Thanks guys for reading and for sharing this story on your reading playlists. I appreciate you guys so much and thank you DaddyCasGotAss for voting.

Please vote comment and share this, it would mean so much to me.

And I would like to note that I haven't corrected this so if you do see a mistake you can let me know — or not. Really whatever you guys want and please let me know what you guys want in this story, I'm in desperate need of help.

Je t'aime,

R