•2• long time no see

•Chapitre 2•
(Aurora pov)

"Aurora honey! It's so good to see you again!" Is the first thing I heard as soon as I entered my uncle's house. I looked around the living room and saw four familiar faces.

"Hey Lily! Hi everyone!" As soon as I finish, my dad comes out with a big grin on his face.

Uncle Sirius slowly walked towards him with an identical smile. If I didn't know that they were a year apart, I would think they were twins with the way they look; strong jaw, famous black wolf hair and grey eyes. "Well, hello dear brother," my dad said, "how lovely to see by big brother." As soon as those words slipped out of his lips, my uncle barreled to him and gave him a big hug.

"I keep forgetting you have a different accent." Uncle Siri thought out loud.

My father just gave him a nod and turned towards the rest of the group to say his hellos.

"Oh my! Who must you be?" Lily asked Leo, who sitting on Sirius' hip and snuggled in his neck.

Leo took her head out of my uncle's neck and rubbed her eyes to find Lily in front of her with a kind smile on her face. My daughter then looked at me and I just gave her a nod. She turned back around to face Lily, pointed to herself and said "I'm Leo!" Then pointed to me and said "that's mommy!"

Immediately after she had said that, James, Lily and Remus looked at me with curiosity in their eyes. It was silent for a pregnant minute.

James was the first to speak, "b-b-but you're so young, around the age of the Weasley twins. And—."

"Calm down James, it's not like Sirius wasn't doing stuff like that in 3rd year," Remus pointed out, "it's no different."

"James, don't be sexist." Lily scolded him. She then looked at me and sincerely said, "I'm sorry about him, he is still learning his manners," she looked at him with a death stare — that I would never want to be on the receiving end, "right James?"

"Right..." he looked at Lily when she elbowed him in the rib with a hurt expression on his face, he looked at me after and apologized for his comment.

I was used to this kind of reaction when we went to shops or parks, so I didn't really care. "It's okay, I don't mind. Any questions before I go find my room?"

"Who's the dad?"

"How old is she?"

"Does she play quidditch?"

Were the questions Lily, Remus and James asked.

"Some random guy from my high school is the father, and he's not around anymore. Leo is two years old and really James! You asked about quidditch out of everything?! But yes, she doesn't play but she does fly on her broom at home," I looked towards the peanut we were talking about and saw she was half asleep on my uncle's hip, "Now since sleepy over here is tired, I'm going to put her to bed." I said as I grabbed her from Sirius' hip. Once she was in my arms, she cuddled into me and I swear I could hear a sniffle and an 'awe' from James.

"Here, I'll show you your room" my uncle said before he led the way.

— time skip —

It was now lunch, and I could smell grilled cheese and Kraft dinner from my room. I was on my phone snapping people from back home while Leo had her dolls out playing some kind of game with them.

She had just woke up from a nap 10 minutes ago where she was cuddled up to me, now she's back to being hyper... fun me!!

"Aurora! Lunch is ready! If Leo's awake, bring her down! I have a movie for her to watch while eating!" I heard from the kitchen.

I looked towards my beautiful daughter and got up. I walked to her and picked her up by the armpits to put her on my hip, then picked up her dog stuffy so she wouldn't throw a tantrum.

I asked her to close her eyes and breath in deeply.A second later, I felt the world shift around me and the next moment I was in the kitchen where the adults and a short looking boy — who looked exactly like James — were seated.

"Ah! You could have made me drop my croissant," The boy said, I'm assuming it's Harry. It looked like his food did fall, oops? " I have the twins doing that to me when I'm at the Burrow and now someone is doing that when I'm here, how great." He mumbled to himself.

Everyone just looked at him like he was crazy.

I put Leo down after whispering the word sister to her and immediately she ran to my dad and started whispering in his ear.

"So... is anyone going to tell me who these two girls are and what they are doing here?" Harry asked as he just looked at me with curiosity in his eyes, no anger behind his words, just full in curiosity.

————————
A/N
I hope this is good, I'm half asleep right now soooo, thank you to everyone reading this and to anyone who added this to their reading list.

It motivated me so much!!

Je t'aime,
R

Update - mai 4th 2022

I changed a part of the plot (Leo's father and where he is). It will come up later, I promise.