•4• hi, I'm Fred.

•chapter 4•
Fred pov

Living in a big family can be a lot, especially if you have a twin. Therefore, you have to take some time to yourself a few hours a day if possible.

So, here I was, on my phone going through my socials. I was answering my snaps when I remembered how Harry told me about the girl staying with him and his family and how he gave me her snap. I then looked up her name, roryblack, and added her as a friend. It took no more than 3 minutes for her to accept.

f.weasley78: hi, I'm Fred.

roryblack: hello Fred...

f.weasley78: aren't you going to introduce yourself, princess??

roryblack: considering the fact that Harry can't keep his mouth shut and that you found my snap, I'm guessing you already know my name.
Am I right or am I right??

f.weasley78: I will not boost your ego Aurora.

roryblack: already have ;)

f.weasley78: what r u doing??

roryblack: watching tv with my sister, wbu??

f.weasley: I'm just listening to music.
Is she your only sibling and how old is she?

roryblack: ya... and she's 2, but she's so big now

f.weasley: how lucky, I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.
My sister is the youngest and she's 14, just a year younger than Harry.

✯ ✯ ✯

Aurora pov

I was just about to answer when Leo started to cuddle more into me and a little snore came out of her.

roryblack: hey can I talk to you later, my sister is falling asleep on me.
I have to put her to bed.

It didn't take long for him to answer.

f.weasley78: no problem, I'll talk to you later.
Goodnight princess.

roryblack: night :)

And so, I put my phone in my back pocket, picked Leo up and brought her to her room. I laid her on the bed while I grabbed her pjs and her brush. Then, I dressed her in the pjs I pulled out for her and did a quick braid in her hair so that it didn't get tangled as she rolled in her sleep.

Once she was ready, I put her to sleep under the covers before going to get ready for bed myself.

After having a kid, you start to get tired quicker and want to go to bed earlier. Unfortunately, since it wasn't so late, I went downstairs, to the family tree room where everyone was. My dad, Remus, Lily and Harry were scattered around the few couches that were there, while James and Uncle Sirius were standing in front of them reenacting something.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

My dad just waved me over to where he was sitting on the couch and put a finger up to his mouth in a "shush" kind of way.

"James and Sirius are telling a story of one of their old pranks about a stag, a dog and a rat," my dad whispered to me.

"- so Minny came rushing down the hallway at full speed while the animals ran around the school," I heard my uncle say.

"You mean you guys right? Because I remember someone," I said the last word giving a pointed look towards Harry," said that you may or may not have done something illegal in what, 3rd year?"

Sirius and James then looked at me with a shocked look and then looked at Harry with a betrayed look.

"You told her," they whined in sync, "it was a secret."

"It doesn't matter, it's actually pretty impressive. You guys were 13 and were able to do some very, what's the word, incroyable, magic," I assured them. (Incredible)

Then I remembered they were talking about a rat, "so James you're a stag and Uncle Siri is a dog, then Remus you're not an animagi because of lycanthropy, so who's the rat?"

They looked at each other, then Remus answered, "we had a friend who followed Voldemort because of fear of fighting, so he followed him and died right before the end of the war."

"I'm sorry, that sucks," I told them.

All they did was nod, "okay well this is awkward now, wanna play a game?" Harry said.

A/N

So... I'm sorry it's short, but I'm exhausted right now. Can u guys plz help me with ideas???

And thank you so much rupiapp6 for voting, I literally cried. Thank you so much again!!!

Please comment and vote <3

Je t'aime,

R