Episode 1-2: Another World, Another Chance

|| minor authors note: The story will deviate from canon at times, but will mostly follow the canon timeline. The characters will not have the same relationships as in canon with Izuku, considering the reader and Izuku are COMPLETELY different characters ||

______________________________________________________________________

Episode 1, Beginning: Another World, Another Chance!

"How about you ditch this nerd, and come have some fun with a real man?"

What kind of real man calls themself a real man? [F/N] could never understand the idiots in his class, who were so-called 'bullies', who didn't even have a hairline. If you're going to bully someone, at least be the model of human perfection. Otherwise, what's the point? You're only bullying someone for having flaws, that you too share.

He was probably putting far too much thought into these idiots, and their motivation, which was giving them far too much credit, to begin with. They weren't even popular bullies like those in movies, particularly Disney movies, no one liked them and pretty much avoided them. The only friends they had were each other, and they could hardly stand each other.

A sad sight to behold-- not really. [F/N] deadpanned at the moron before him's attempt to pick up the girl next to him, who they assumed to be his girlfriend, which was hardly the case. In fact, they'd only met a few minutes prior to the idiots coming over to harass them, and that was because the two were assigned to a group project together.

"We're trying to do our group project, moron. If she does 'ditch' me, she's going to fail like you all are for not doing your project, which you were assigned to do." sighed [F/N].

They ignored your words, instead turning back to the girl beside you, who was equally unimpressed. "I'm good. We'd like to get back to our project, now." Clearly not taking the hint, one of them leaned against their desk, sporting a cocky grin as he flashed his pearly white teeth. "Come on, babe. We can show you a good time." 

The girl gave him a disgusted look, recoiling backward. "Do you even know my name?" Silence. Kind of sad in [F/N]'s opinion. The two turned back to what they'd been working on, ignoring the group of morons as they continued to work on their project. And of course, they failed. The idiots anyway. 

The following events at school were pretty uneventful, with the rest of the day being mostly peaceful. 

[F/N] pushed his way through the crowded hallways of the high school, pushing the doors open as a cold breeze brushed past him, sending a cold shiver down his spine. He walked down the stairs leading to the door, rushing off the campus as students began to pour outward onto the campus. 

He noticed the car that belonged to his mother parked in front of the school, which was clearly visible in the window. [F/N] ran up to the car and circled around it, opening the door to the passenger seat and hopping in, closing the door and fastening his seatbelt hearing the click! as it popped into the buckle.

His mother turned her head to identify who'd gotten into the car, immediately recognizing her son, and started the engine hearing the car rev up loudly as she backed out, and drove off. 

"So, how was school?" [F/N] shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant manner, his face displaying his disinterest in the topic. "It was fine. Idiots kept pestering me and this girl when we were doing our project, but besides that it was alright. Nothing happened, so there isn't much to talk about.

His mother wiggled her eyebrows as she donned a silly expression. "A girl you say? What exactly is this girl's name, out of curiosity?" [F/N] sighed as he rolled his eyes, "Brittney. But before you even ask no, she's not my girlfriend, just someone I was doing a project with. "You know," she began, "A project is how I met your father. Just saying."