Episode 5: Jackie Chan Training

_______________________________________________

Episode 5: Jackie Chan Training | 0% Progress on OFA

_______________________________________________

"Young man...I believe you have what it takes to be a hero."

One simple sentence changed his entire life; literally and figuratively. Not that it wasn't already changed, considering he was currently living in an alternate universe, but that was beside the point. Mixed emotions, as well as adrenaline, coursed through his veins which slowly wore off with each passing step.

He'd finally done it-- sort of, anyway. Before parting ways the two exchanged contact information, so that he could continue him at any given time, and set up a time and place for the two to meet which normally he'd be suspicious of, but considering it was the Symbol of Peace, he was sure he had nothing to worry about.

If it were anyone else, he would be absolutely certain his organs would be getting snatched.

While he was mostly excited, there were things he was definitely not excited about. Knowing the extreme risks of using One For All without proper physical training, he already knew that the two would be going through the 10 months of vigorous training, with no time for breaks if he was going to be prepared enough for the Entrance Exam.

Yet another thing that had him worried, slightly, anyway. And he was definitely not excited to be removing mounds, and mounds of trash off the Daga- something beach.

After a few minutes of walking, he reached his apartment complex, letting out a heavy sigh, his head drooping to his shoulders. Yet another thing he wasn't excited about would be facing the wrath of his surely angry mother.

He slowly crept up the stairs and ignored the odd looks he received, tip-toeing to the front door, as he opened it as slow as humanly possible, stepping in once the crack was open enough and closed the door behind him. Only to see Inko to the right of him, sitting on the couch with an upset look on her face.

"What you did was incredibly stupid," she started off, her arms crossed into her chest. "But--I couldn't be more proud of you!" She practically jumped off the couch, wrapping her arms around you and pulling you into a tight hug, squealing as she went on and on, essentially saying how cool and calm you were the entire time.

She cupped your face, pulling you in closer toward her own. "I, am, so, proud, of, you, understand that? Even though you're quirkless, you still ran out to save your own classmate. That's what a real hero does." Before [F/N] could even reply, she smacked him hard in the arm, forcing out a soft eep!

"But don't just go out, running into danger either!" "I know, I know, I know. But I couldn't just do nothing about it."

"I know. Now go on and eat the rest of your dinner, I heated it up for you. And don't stay up too late."

"I won't," He says simply, walking off into the kitchen to grab the heated up food, shoveling it inside of his mouth, earning a soft laugh from his mother as she left to go into her own room, heading off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day

Great.

The thing that he was most looking forward to-- training his body to inherit One For All. You could tell how excited he was, totally not sarcasm in the slightest. Nonetheless, after a short trip, he arrived at the beach which was, by far, the dirtiest-looking thing he'd ever seen. Not even the people on Hoarders could compare, the sight is far worse than it was in the anime and manga.