Ep 11. The Sports Festival is here! [1/?]

[Authors Note: Before we begin, I'd like to ask a question: what would be your opinion on "routes"? And by routes I mean different directions that the story could take, such as a corruption route where the reader takes over everything, becoming sort of an anti-hero that i don't know, takes over the world or something, and bangs his mom, that sort of thing.

And then there would be the normal route that continues to go by the MHA canon. I'd of course do both, but would any of you actually be interested in that idea? I'm not too sure of it myself, but I think it could be a really cool idea. Tell me your thoughts, also, thanks for...19,000 reads or smth like that, by the time I'm writing this, y'all are fr insane

like genuinely, I have the worst update time of all time, minus people who just disappear for years and never update their stories, but up there, and y'all still support this story even with me sucking as a writer and not updating or putting enough effort in, but still thanks, y'all the goats fr]

________________________________________________________________________________

[Pre-Publishing Authors-Note: OKAY HEY SO I completely forgot that I gender-bent all of the dudes in the story, so if you see something with the guys who are supposed to be girls, be guys, just ignore that because they're all meant to be girls except for Mineta (and Denki/Kaminari now that I think about it]

The Sports Festival is inarguably the most popular and critically acclaimed arc of My Hero Academia, with fan-favorite fights such as Izuku vs Todorki and the Calvary battle skyrocketing the show into stardom, with those back in 2016 being unable to go anywhere on the internet without hearing about the show once for its protagonist, semi-unique power system, flashy fights, and attractive female leads. (Mostly Momo, Ochaco, and Nejire tho, though most are mid. And Jiro ISNT best girl)

To say that [f/n] is "excited" would be a vast understatement, as he shook with pure joy, wishing he had the ability to speed up time, to get to the good stuff; a thought that everyone around him shared.

He stood among not only his classmates, but the rest of the Hero course and General Studies students from the first year, all with around the same amount of excitement brimming within them as him.

Except for one: Katsumi Bakugo.

She stood off to the side of [f/n], her eyes tracking his every move, something that he almost immediately noticed— watching her out the corner of his eye, just in case she tried to do something. For the second time.

____________________________________

< A few days ago... >

____________________________________

"Who are you exactly..? Because you aren't Izuku Midoriya."

"You're not Izuku," firmly stated Katsuka. "Who the hell are you?"

What the hell was going on?— a question that all three of the people present in the room were looking for the answer to. Despite being questioned on his identity, [F/N] remained calm and composed, replying "What are you talking about, I'm not Izuku?" He waved his hand around himself. "I'm clearly Izuku."

"Quit lying!" She spat, sparks crackling in the palm of her hands. "I know what Deku is like, I've known the damn nerd since we were kids— and you," She pointed her finger accusingly, "Are not him. You're not even a good copy, either! You haven't even tried acting like him!"

Wait.

So she didn't have any like, actual concrete evidence to back up her claims? He seriously overestimated her intelligence sometimes.