Episode 6: Entrance Exam

________________________________________________________________________________

10 months have passed, and for once you feel a genuine sense of progression.

Brought into the body of a scrawny nerd, after training with All-Might you've become far buffer than before, the exact size of Midoriya in the canon timeline.

Best of all though, at least in your opinion, was the addition of One For All. While the training was grueling, and you definitely wanted to quit at times, it was incredibly worth it. 

With a month to spare the two of you vigorously trained said quirk, now giving you the capability to use 5% without any drawbacks. 

In all honesty, you felt like you were in some kind of Wattpad fanfic, where the reader gets really overpowered really quickly. Not that you would mind, considering you not only get really powerful in a matter of a few chapters, meaning you're basically unbeatable, but you also get big titty anime girls. And who wouldn't want that?

But none of that mattered right now. Well, it kind of did but that's beside the point. [F/N] opened the doors leading inside the building, stepped in, and was immediately greeted by a calming aroma, the smell blowing throughout the explosive hallways, noticing a few familiar faces in Nejire, (mostly Nejire) Tamaki, and Mirio-- otherwise known as the Big three.

After all, he'd seen more than enough Nejire, uh, adult comics to recognize her face. That and the wavy, blue hair made her stick out like a sore thumb. 

There were many different things besides just fighting in the battle zones, being a written test, and some other things that you didn't care enough to mention. You and the others who you assumed to be also test-takers made your way to your first stop, the English classroom.

____________________________________

Timeskip to the actual stuff you wanna see...

You and the other test takers made your way into the battlefield, all dressed in your own unique outfits, with you dressed in [O/F]. (Outfit)

A heavy silence weighed on everyone there, anxiety and doubt clouding your mind. Fear, of failure, racked your nervous mind.

What if you failed? This wasn't the anime, after all, you didn't have immense plot armor. There was always room for failure.

What if you didn't do it right? What if you were squashed by one of the robots?

No.

There isn't time for that.

"1." Present Mic began to count, and time seemed to slow down in your eyes. This was it, the make-or-break moment, this was going to define your future in this universe. And that means that there's no room for error.

"2."

"3."

"Go!" 

Present Mic shot a flare into the air and everyone ran forward onto the battlefield filled with robots and began using their quirks to start destroying said robots, and gathering points.

Your veins began bulging and becoming increasingly visible through your skin, green electricity crackling off your body. With incredible speed you launched yourself forward toward one of the robots, grabbing it by the leg and slamming it into the ground, ramming your fist into its head, destroying it, and garnering 3 points.

 This was surprisingly easier than you thought it'd be, mostly because of the control you managed to achieve over your quirk. [F/N] hopped back up to his feet and activated One For All in your legs you sped across the battlefield and noticed a robot ahead, and with the momentum you'd built up leaped high into the air over the robot, your feet slamming straight into it, destroying it and getting 3 points to add onto your already 3 points, now 6 points.

This was mostly what you'd done for the majority of the time, and managed to get around 50 or so points so far; about the same as everyone else was getting. But it seemed to be too easy, at least in your opinion, as you'd heard a few people complaining about the difficulty, most likely not having the quirks suited for this trial.

And then you felt the ground shake, your immediate thought being an earthquake, though you were proven wrong as the gigantic Zero pointer made its way onto the battlefield, threatening to stomp over all of you as it raised its foot up over a crowd of students who just barely managed to avoid it, as its foot made contact with the ground, shattering the concrete on impact.

Were they trying to kill you guys? There was no way that this was just for a test, this was a machine, one designed to kill. There was absolutely no way. But you had enough points-- all you had to do was make it these last few minutes, and hope not to get crushed to death. But of course, in typical anime fashion, things didn't go the way you wished they would. 

"Someone help me!" Cried out a girl, grabbing the attention of all the test takers. One of the girls, who you instantly recognized as Ochaco Urakura ran from the robot, only to trip and fall as the robot raised its foot above her. 

Within the blink of an eye, you blasted forward, grabbing her just in time and speeding out of the way, as the robot stomped its foot into the ground, fully intending to do harm.

But no one seemed to be shocked but you-- what was going on?

Soon after everything seemed to go back to normal, and the test ended. 

Weeks would past until you finally received the letter. 

And after opening it...

you obviously got in, and was now an official student of U.A

Chapter 6 End

_______________________________________________________

hi yes ok hello

lowkey out of motivation to write this tbh so its really, really short

ill prob be updating this a lot slower, because I just find it kind of boring, tho ill keep it going 

ok well

bye